OLD THREAD, LOCK!

Spire

Bump.

Since I have gotten lazy, heres a sneek peek of episode 3:

Sneek Peek-Ep 3

Hunter looked but Elliot was dead.

"What have a done?" Hunter asked himself.

The police arrived but by then Hunter had already made his getaway.

• 5 months later...

I really enjoyed this. I enjoy writing too. When I like a story like this a lot, I re-write it. If you care at all, here's what I re-wrote: A puissant, mighty, powerful kingdom lived in peace. Pleasent and gentle, the kingdom was surrounded by vast woods and calm seas. Though trainquility layed upon the kindom as a soft blakent a child, it was the most powerful kingdom, because of its dominating ruler. It was under the rule of the Vital Jowel, that this kingdom thrived. After he was was chosen to rule this mighty kingdom, he made an oath that he would venture his life to defend his people. However, soon a horde of black knights assaulted the villages. Many poor, sick villagers were slaughtered. Young children were forced to give witness to the agonizing slaughter of the ones they cared about. Why? Who would unleash such a plague upon innocent lives? Leading the infestation was a master swordsmen. He wore pitch-black armor that could seemed as if he could use it to devour the sun. His name was Daisuke. With little time, and effort, he and his army had obliterated half of the kingdom's population.

"Leave no survivours!" Daisuke commanded.

Without warning, Daisuke was shaken by a roar from somewhere far away. He glanced up.

"You dare ruin the lives of my people?" It was King Jowel himself, wearing the royal silver-embued armor suit.

"Ah, Jowel. Your late, you almost missed the ending

"Why? Why my people?" Jowel pleaded.

"Tsk, tsk Jowel; tsk tsk. You abnegated many years ago what I am forcefully aquiring today. You see, every creature needs something to survive, something to thrive on. Do you know what that is? Of course not. You would be able to defeat me if you did. Our word revolves around it. So oblivious you are Jowel, oblivious little Jowel. It's all about power. You will learn that in the future...if you can grasp that future that is. However, I am a fair man. All I require for your future, and the lives of the people that are left standing here, is surrender. Surrender, and you life will be spared."

"I will never surrender!" Jowel stood behind a stone tablet. "Come forth, Mythical Shining Dragon!" Just as soon as he summoned the dragon, just as soon it came, and the might of the winds of its coming forced Dai Suke to the Earth

"SO. BE. IT. Thou shalt face my wrath!"

Jowel stood behind a stone tablet.

"I summon the mighty, Mythical Shining Dragon!" he called.

Mmph-...Mh-Hmhahahah!" Daisuke cackeled hardly until it became a shrill laugh in the night.

"You mock me?" Jowel said, shocked.

"Your creature shall be humbled! Behold! I call upon, The Wicked Avatar, The Wicked Dreadroot and The Wicked Eraser! Shread the soul of his pet!" Suddenly, a dark mist concealed the village. Purple lightning pounded the ground with ear-splitting reverberations. Then emerged three deadly, vicious creatures.

"The Wicked Gods!" Jowel gawked, astonished.

"Cower in fear! Attack!!!"

"Go my Dragon!" Jowel ordered. The two sides collided, creating a catastrophic explosion. The grey, misty smoke of the outburst, slowly cleared. Mythical Shining Dragon remained standing while two Wicked Gods were swallowed by the might of the dragon, though The Wicked Dreadroot seem almost untouched. "This is the end!" wailed Jowel. Daisuke began to smile.

"You cannot afford to underestimate my power. Dreadroot destroy him!" The Wicked Dreadroot rushed out dark blasts from its mouth, targeting Jowel's dragon. The Dragon acted swiftly and avoided them, then charged back with blasts of its own, which however missed. Though the Mythical Shining Dragon was powerful, it was too exhausted to battle. Were the powers of The Wicked Gods too much? Daisuke looked at the Mythical Dragon.

"Your dragon seems a bit tired..."

"Silence! My dragon has greater power while tired than The Wickeds will ever have! Allow me to demonstrate. Destroy Dreadroot, Angellic Reflection Blast!!!" The dragon gleamed like the setting sun; beams glared in infinate directions.

"What is this-...?" asked the confused Daisuke.

"Your reign of terror is over!" replied Jowel. The brutal dragon launched a blast of energy which demolishing The Wicked Dreadroot.

"This can't be!!! utered Diasuke. Mythical Shining Dragon returned to the tablet., while Dreadroot's simply shattered.

"It's over!" the king said. Jowel approached the swordsmen, who began to fade away. Daisuke glared at Jowel.

"I swear, one...day..thou kingdom shal crumble to the infernal Earth! ARRGH!!" The master swordsmen faded from exsistance. Leaving questions, pain, and peace.

Archived