a bunch of custom YUGIOH! cards

guest_25

• 1 month later...

I really like the ideas of these cards! Mega Man is one of my favorite video game series. However, some major changes can be made to the cards (like the flavor text). The flavor text clogs up the card's effect and makes it hard to read. The tags of the cards could also be changed to Machine, to maybe work with some of the really good Machine support cards, like Limiter Removal.

Mega Man: His ATK is too high. It could be lowered to somewhere about 1900-2100. The first Quick Effect is RIDICULOUSLY powerful. A draw 5 before the Main Phase? Yikes. Perhaps to fit in with the theme of his ability, maybe he could have an almost Relinquished like effect? Upon destroying a monster, he could equip that monster to himself and gain its effects? 

Reploid Zero: Zero's mostly fine. Just change the wording of the effect.

Reploid X: ATK is still too high. Effect is mostly fine though, maybe give him the effect of Mega Man as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 2:49 PM, Thomas Murrin-Armstrong said:

I really like the ideas of these cards! Mega Man is one of my favorite video game series. However, some major changes can be made to the cards (like the flavor text). The flavor text clogs up the card's effect and makes it hard to read. The tags of the cards could also be changed to Machine, to maybe work with some of the really good Machine support cards, like Limiter Removal.

Mega Man: His ATK is too high. It could be lowered to somewhere about 1900-2100. The first Quick Effect is RIDICULOUSLY powerful. A draw 5 before the Main Phase? Yikes. Perhaps to fit in with the theme of his ability, maybe he could have an almost Relinquished like effect? Upon destroying a monster, he could equip that monster to himself and gain its effects? 

Reploid Zero: Zero's mostly fine. Just change the wording of the effect.

Reploid X: ATK is still too high. Effect is mostly fine though, maybe give him the effect of Mega Man as well.

thanks for letting me know hey maybe i might to digimon yugioh cards next!

Archived