Attack to only one monster?

Ektorasbotrini

Question

3 answers to this question

On 9/29/2022 at 8:40 PM, Ektorasbotrini said:

How can i make my opponent attack to only one of my monsters in every turn , is there any spell card for this? 

There are a number of cards that can pull it off. I know you only asked Spells, and unfortunately there's no such thing as far as I know, BUT there are 3 monsters and 1 Trap that can do it, so I'll list them iin the hope they're of use.

Monsters

Dictator of D. - You need a Blue-Eyes along with this card on the field, with that, you can choose any attack target

Gladiator Beast Domitianus  - It allows you to choose the attack targets without any restriction. However, it's only available in Gladiator Beasts Decks, obviously

Patrician of Darkness - Good ol' fella, weak and Tribute Summon, so bad stuff,but can be run in any Deck, and particularly in Zombie ones.

Trap

Call of the Earthbound - While this is the closest from what you wanted, it's a Normal Trap, so it will only last once, sadly.

So all in all, unless you run Blue-Eyes or GB, you'll have to rely in Patrician of Darkness. There are other cards that force opponent's mobs to attack, but they don't choose targets, they just make the enemies go berserk.

16 hours ago, Loleo said:

I think there is also a Vampire and a couple more traps, but those are the best options probably.

from the Vampire archetype? I don't think so, closest thing is precisely the Patrician, but IDK. And well, there's things like White Night Dragon, but ew, Ghost Gardna forces the opponent to attack it the attack target is face-up (also ew), Dreamsprite, cute but useless, etc.And the Traps, they're a lot of "When X is attacked Special Summon something and make the opponent attack it", also pretty far from what we're looking for.

Archived