Number S69!

Phantasm12778

12 minutes ago, Phantasm12778 said:

Here it goes: Constructive Crits only, no abuse plz

4 Level 6 DARK monsters
Must be XYZ summoned, or Special Summoned by using 1 "Number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror" you control as Material (Transfer it and its materials to this card.) If this card is Summoned, negate all effects of monsters your opponent currently controls, and if you do, this card gains those lost effects while its on the field. If this card gains those effects, it can use cards on you can treat your opponents hand, Deck, GY, and field in place of your own, but if you do, those effects cannot be activated until the beginning of your 3rd turn after activation. If you used "Number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror" as Material, This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.Once per turn, during either players turn, you can detach 1 material from this card; target one monster in either GY, and if you do, banish it, and if you do that, this card gains that cards effect until the end of the turn. You cannot Declare your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. If you cannot resolve the effect using cards you control, you can treat your opponents hand, Deck, GY and field as yours in order to resolve the effect, however you must skip your next Draw Phase and Battle Phase to do this. If this card leaves the field: You can target one banished monster; Special Summon it to your field, and if you do, it can attack directly this turn, but any damage your opponent takes is halved, also banish it Face-Down during the End Phase. You can only use each effect of "Number S69: Heraldry Ruler with Coat of Arms" once per turn. You can only XYZ Summon "Number S69: Heraldry Ruler with Coat of Arms" once per Duel

My PSCT!

So basically, it steals all the effects of your opponent's monsters at a heavy cost. There are issues with how HOPT effects work and stealing multiple effects. I think this would be fine if you negate all your opponent's effects and you choose 1 to steal (Effect and name). There is a problem with "treating your opponent's hand, field and GY as your own" because of how you would access those locations. I would suggest simplifying the effect to copy the name and steal the effect of only 1 monster (also gaining it ATK and negating the whole board on summon) make this spell speed 4, and lift the restrictions. The only secondary effect could be if it leaves the field while it had C69 as material, you could Special Summon C69. Also if these changes are made you can make the summon a OPT and you can only control 1.

I don't think this inherently needs protection because you could steal that off your opponent's monsters.

• 2 months later...

Archived