Fairy/Fiend Support

Kefka dirge

Ascension

Ascension.thumb.jpeg.2c4b51b38970e195202414c604794c0b.jpeg

Trap Counter

When a Fiend-type Monster you control is targeted by card effect or is attacked  tribute that monster targeted to Special summon 1 Fairy type Monster Equal to tributed Fiend-type Monster LV from your deck or GY(ignoring summoning Conditions).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast Down

819180313_CastDown.thumb.jpeg.27c5fb189ddc5e55311b8823d20558c0.jpeg

Spell Quick play

When a Fairy-type Monster you control is targeted by card effect or is attacked  tribute that monster targeted to Special summon 1 Fiend-type Monster Equal to tributed Fairy-type Monster LV from your deck or GY(ignoring summoning Conditions).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Devil Injection Lilly

Dark

Fiend

LV2

d9a213ff6fe8.jpg

EFFECT

While this card is face-up on field it is treated As "Fairy Injection Lilly". and is treated as a Fairy-Type Monster. Each End Phrase Inflict 200 damage to your opponent. For Every Normal or Special Summoned monster(s) They Control While this card remains on field faced-up on field.

ATK 100 DEF 2000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleepy Injection Lilly

LIGHT

FAIRY

LV3

1126205320_SleepyInjectionLilly.thumb.jpeg.f342e06911da66447a14acf44c9ee2e7.jpeg

EFFECT

Once per chain If you summon an "injection" monster (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card in your hand; gain 300 LP for each Fairy monster in your GY. You can discard 1 "Injection Fairy Lilly" and target 1 Link 3 or lower Fairy Link Monster in your GY; Special Summon it. Each time a card(s) is banished from your opponent's GY, immediately inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card banished.

EFFECT

During your Standby Phase: You can reveal this card in your hand, and it will remain revealed until the end of this turn; gain 300 LP. You can discard 1 "Fairy Injection Lilly" card, then target 1 "Fairy Type"  Link Monster in your GY: Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of "Sleepy Injection Lilly" once per turn. While this card is revealed in your hand. Each time a card(s) is banished from your opponent's GY, immediately inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card banished.

ATK 800 DEF 1600

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Angel Lilly

LIGHT

FAIRY

LV2

bbea95b4bdd1.jpg

EFFECT

While this card is face-up on field it is treated As "Fairy Injection Lilly". When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 Monster that List "Fairy Injection Lilly" card text from your Deck to your hand. Each time your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, Gain 200 LP immediately after it resolves.

ATK 300 DEF 900

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Injection Fusionist-

LV3 Earth BEAST-Warrior/effect

608228254_InjectionFusionist.thumb.jpeg.c3f1d623e276fb0f0b962b93f1a85412.jpeg

+2 "Injection"

While This card is face-up on the field in attack position it is Treated As a Fiend-type Monster. When this card changes to defense it is treated as a Fairy-type When this card leaves the Field: You can discard 1 "injection" Monster to Special Summon The cards used to fusion summon this card in either position.

ATK 1300 DEF 800

-Injection Devil Lilly-

1566098137_InjectionDevilLilly.thumb.jpeg.c3d574e6cabe92a8145db1388b5328ec.jpeg

DARK LV4 FIEND/EFFECT

While this card is Face-up on the field: you can pay 2000 LP To add a LV4 or lower FIEND-type monster from your GY and add it to your Hand. During your End Phrase Inflict 300 damage to your opponent. For Every Normal or Special Summoned monster(s) They Control While this card remains on field faced-up on field.

ATK 1600 DEF 1100

-Injection Surgeon-

SPELL CONTIN

1973131705_InjectionSurgeon.thumb.jpeg.10edadf3e5fecc57a85dcf1751463dcc.jpeg

Once per turn: when the effect of a monster with "injection" their name that requires you to pay LP to activate change the cost to 0 and gain LP equal to the the cost of that card. You must Discard the top card of your deck to graveyard at the end of your turn if not banish this card.

Once per turn: when the effect of a monster with "injection" their name that requires you to pay LP to activate change the cost to 0 and gain LP equal to the the cost of that card. You must Discard the top card of your to graveyard at the end of your turn if not banish this card.

Well look i wont be making more of these need to focus on my main ones might come back to these afterwards

Sleepy Injection Lilly

LIGHT

FAIRY

LV3

Once per chain If you summon an "injection" monster (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card in your hand; gain 300 LP for each Fairy monster in your GY. You can discard 1 "Injection Fairy Lilly" and target 1 Link 3 or lower Fairy Link Monster in your GY; Special Summon it. Each time a card(s) is banished from your opponent's GY, immediately inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card banished.

ATK 800 DEF 1600

Switched it up a little but I think this works out better?

This why am greatful leleo also  would mind if like to work on arch type with you at some point  in future of course i share  my images i use with ya because i sometimes pay artist for art work  for my custom images  or search up and look around alot image boards to  look for decent images  and try to find images that will go great with types of cards i like ( also i am makeing into actually cards am bored)

Archived