My Firsts Cards...The End of the World Monsters

Juno~

Well...I was learning how to use the Card Maker, and then, I make these cards. These are my first cards, so, I don't think that is that good...But, it will be good if you rate them =p I make only five but I'll make more, hope you like them =p

The End of The World - Fire Monsters

RagnarokAngelMelissa.jpgRagnarokDragonRachael.jpg

RagnarokLance-FireLance-1.jpgRebirthoftheFireDragon.jpg

MelissasServant.jpgFirearchlord-Hanael-2.jpg

AwakenoftheFireLord.jpg

pretty good i guess fix the ragnorak lance 8) the part of x1000 should be "times 100" because grammar and writing is very important. other than that they are awesome. and did you copy the names from the ability ragnorak in KH1(kingdom hearts one)?

Sure, I fixed that =p...And...No. When I start make these cards I wasn't remembering of Kingdom Hearts 1 because I never played it =p When I make it I was thinking about the Ragnarok, The End of the World for the people of Asgard =p

• 1 month later...

Actually I believe it's Goddess. Pretty good cards Juno~!

Though I have one question, Fire Sky removes fire monsters from play rather than sending to the graveyard, so doesn't that make some of your cards weaker? Such as Ragnarok Angel - Melissa and the Fire Goddess. Because they rely on fire monsters being sent to the graveyard rather than removed from play.

Happy Birthday by the way.

Archived