Fallen Albaz Strike Structure Deck

Yashua Correia

Seriously Albaz Strike Deck is amazing never in my life have I felt so confident with this deck, but you need two Fallen Albaz's if you wanna be more OP. I added to many spells and trap cards to the deck so now its kinda messed up, the chances of getting monsters is like 20/60. Some of the spells and trap cards are pretty OP but you have to have monsters on the field to use activate the affect, there's another trap (known as Branded Sword)  that able's you to summon up any amount of tokens and they gain 2500ATK/2000DEF LvL 8 and then you can banish the Branded Sword card from your GY and target one banished Fallen Albaz or one card that mentions it and add it to your hand. What can I say I love this deck follow for more on this topic, for now: Good Dueling

• 1 month later...

Ok so Having two (three is better) Branded Fusions in a Ablaz Strike deck these cards are OP just read the effect, With this you can get out any card from the extra deck, and if you already have Fallen Ablaz in you hand you can get  out other extra deck monsters. Ok so back to the topic, Branded Fusion= Lubellion the Searing Dragon (activate effect)+ Fallen Ablaz= Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon (activate effect)=

Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon Effect

Fallen of Albaz + 1 Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster
You can only control 1 Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the GY that mentions Fallen of Albaz as material; banish 1 monster on the field, also this card cannot use this effect next turn. If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field because of an opponent's card: You can destroy all monsters your opponent controls during the End Phase of this turn.

9ae65a8a-6533-446e-bc2f-c4e9bfb7a40c__37380.jpg

Archived