Hello everyone!

Veyson

Hi there! Yugioh player since 2004/2005, been playing in the local store with some friends for about 10 years as casual player while always keeping an eye on the competitive scene. Not actively playing anymore as my free time started involving new interests, I lost touch with some friends I used to play with etc…also I’ve never felt in love with Duel Links and Master Duel, I like to have my cards in my hands.

Kept building decks for fun and theorycrafting. Felgrand is my favorite archetype and my objective here is trying to somehow fix it (it's an old archetype, doesn't have an identity anymore and it's not really supported by Konami).

I hope I'll be able to be of any help around here too, I don't have much spare time but I'll gladly help where I can.

Also english is not my native language but I'll do my best.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 6:44 PM, Veyson said:

Hi there! Yugioh player since 2004/2005, been playing in the local store with some friends for about 10 years as casual player while always keeping an eye on the competitive scene. Not actively playing anymore as my free time started involving new interests, I lost touch with some friends I used to play with etc…also I’ve never felt in love with Duel Links and Master Duel, I like to have my cards in my hands.

Kept building decks for fun and theorycrafting. Felgrand is my favorite archetype and my objective here is trying to somehow fix it (it's an old archetype, doesn't have an identity anymore and it's not really supported by Konami).

I hope I'll be able to be of any help around here too, I don't have much spare time but I'll gladly help where I can.

Also english is not my native language but I'll do my best.

This is a nice introduction n.n   Reminds me of myself, having lost interest gradually, which also came with becoming more distant with some friends. But even if YGO in its current state is not something that brings passion to me anymore, I do enjoy a lot making custom cards. I'm fairly decent at PSCT, so if you need help feel free to ask.

And I barely see any issues in your English, it's excellent! (but I'm not a native English speaker either so we both might suck after all xD)

Archived