The YCM Weekly Reborn

Hioco

Hi people i have seen a lot of these around and seen that none of them have members so if you want to join pm me with ideas and i will see you you can join

Members So Far

Hioco

Cyber Altair

[spoiler=News Article 1]

Faint Brushfire and i have been going at it for a while now trying to prove to each other that we are better at graphics... But it seems Cyber Altair has joined in as he stuck up on my side and is now argueing like never before!I'm sure it will all be over soon though as Faint could have got himself banned as he cracked and just lost it in one post which can be found here

[spoiler=News Article 2]Do you think there are to less moderators?? A lot of people of YCM seem to think that we dont have enough moderators and some of them aren't even doing there job properly!!

Please post on you thoughts on the moderators issue.

[spoiler=News Article 3] Do you think all of these new members are being treated the right way? I mean if they are new to a forum and all they must not have a clue about IMG codes or URL codes and well they get yelled at (Not asked nicley) and the worst about it is it is changing YCM. I mean YCM want as many members as they can but i mean come on it's as if we are in the army. People who are legendary members swear a lot or even if they are 4 stars they get a polite warning and then get banned but with all of the newbies they get banned as soon as they do something wrong! So if you support post! And help newbs to be treated nicley i mean come on you say in the introduction post read the rules use IMG codes and stuff like that and yes it's fine and fair but once you have posted that and they do something wrong BAM!!! they get benned.

Supporters

Hioco

Non Supporters

[spoiler=News article 4] Spammers do they deserve another chance?

all spammers are spammers but sometimes people don't know where to post things or people are desperate to ask questions about the site. So i know some people spam for fun yeah they can get banned straight away but there are some who are like 9 year olds who sometimes don't know what they are doing. This was my first forum and i spammed once, back then i got treated nicley and got told where to ask that question and what threads to post them in ect but now it's like a spammer is a rat once seen it is killed and it's like spammers once seen they are banned. So do you think they deserve one more chance or at least a warning before getting banned? If you support or you dont please post we want your opinion so we can do something about it...

Supporters

Hioco

Non supporters

------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisements

The What Happened Today Game

The Graphic Creators

Here you may post any sort of thread you have made in YCM and for 10 points i will advertise it here

------------------------------------------------------------------

People who have left and returned recently

Left

72 Night

Dark Shini

Returned

OldMaster

Lord Obito

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SOTW

Here is the YCM Sig Of The Week that you may join for a chance to win 5 reps!!

So if you want to join post and fill out this form (doesn't need to be bold)

Name:

Sig To Enter:

Programs Used:

Stuff Of The Week

Here are a couple of things i have put together for your voting (just post what you think is best

Game of the week

-GTA4

-Boom Blox

-Drag Blade

-Speed Racer

-Wii Fit

Movie Of The Week

-Iron Man

-Sex In The City

-Speed Racer

-Indiana Jones

Music Of The Week

You can decide and we'll see how many times a band has been posted

Graphics of the Week

-God Gak (Contest Sig)

carsig1copy.png

-Simplicity Ninja (Cool One)

PHS.jpg

-Faint Brushfire (lulu Banner)

LuBuBanner.png

-CrazyKev (Resident Evil Sig)

2h38yep.jpg

This weeks how not to be a n0ob guide

Okay i have been watching a lot of noobs doing a lot of these things and these are a few of my tips on what not to do!

1.Never Spam

If you spam you should get a warning or you could get banned first time so never spam and never risk it ^_^

2.No Overpowered Cards

If you post stupid and annoying overpowered cards you will get a bad rating, no one will start to like you and life on YCM could get difficult because people might not want to post in your threads if they are just gonna get filled with stupid annoying overpowered cards!

3.Dont Argue With Bigger Members

Never argue with mods or elite's or 4 star members because most of the time they will be right and mods have the power to lock your threads and elite's wont need to do anythind because they will have respect for all mods and all mods will have respect and will take each others side and basicly you will lose!

This will get updated every week with a few more tips on how not to be a N0ob

This is this weeks paper but never fear things may get added and i may add another news paper before the week ends...

Guest JoshIcy

meh there are certain areas that i believe we need more mods... but not many places lol, the current mod team is just fine ;)

btw: nice thread lol, gives a good re-cap for those gone ^_^

~Icymegaman.gif

Archived