New Archetype: GALACTICA

TheDeckmaker

Your opinion or advice is highly appreciated.

Scroll down to see the cards.

LORE

(Skip if you want to)

At the crust of the Andromeda Galaxy existed a civilisation of fearsome warriors that looked exactly like mankind and were far advanced in technology. They lived on the planet called Skye. They thrived in all that they did and had superior intelligence. All things were going well for this civilisation until... 

Their Solar System began to collapse. Soon after this, their planetary core began to tremble and fall apart little by little. Knowing that they would soon have no home, they constructed a huge spaceship as large as a dwarf planet called the "Intergalactic Space Station". They set out on their journey to find a new home because with each passing time, their resources began to run out. However each time they did, they encountered the same problem. It was only a matter of time, the Skyeans and millions of other species across the galaxy began to become extinct. One after another, they decreased in number...

The Skyean race lived on the "Intergalactic Space Station" for 2 thousand years until they were almost no more. The name Skyean meant nothing to the remaining hundred. All hope was lost until one day Urkiel was checking the cosmic readings on the Intergalactic Space Station. "Wow there is large amounts of cosmic radiation being emitted from the constellation Cassiopeia!" She exclaimed to the the others. They immediately took note of this and realised it was not a gamma ray burst or from a star collision, so they went to investigate.  When they got within distance, there they saw it: Behold! A being the size of an entire solar system. It lay there dead.

They were shocked by what they had just seen. They did not know that life could exist that large. Then from nowhere, a black hole formed close to the dead being and then appeared another cosmic looking being. He was way bigger than the former and more intimidating. He lifted up the dead creature like it were his own and began to mourn his passing. "What brings you here?!" The being yelled at them. Urshiel, Urkiel's twin, spoke to the being on behalf of them all and told him what is happening. 

"I am 'The Primordial MakroKozmik'" he exclaimed. He then proceeded to reveal his identity and tell them what was going on. ( https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/418800-primordial-kozmik-and-galactica-new-archetypes-and-story-lore/ )

They offered to help the Kozmiks fight the Kalamities in every way possible so that they and all life forms in the universe can have a home. "The Primordial MakroSoul" appeared before them weeping because the more all life forms die, the more she and her beings becomes no more. In sorrow she implored them to be the messenger of the Primordial MakroKozmik and do his bidding across the universe. For this reason she and they, sided with "The Primordial MakroKozmik".

Hence, this advanced civilization set out across the galaxies creating order and peace. They came to the immediate aid of all species across the universe to combat the Kalamities. Soon they were adored as heroes!: The GALACTICANS. Led by URKIEL,THE "GALACTICASSOPEIA" AND URSHIEL, THE "GALACTICARINA." They defeated oppressors with their pristine Jets (Galactic Lightining Bolt, Galactic Jet Dasher, and many others) and their large robot: the "Intergalactic Heavy Smasher!" In battle they would attack as an unstoppable force hitting their opponents one after another. 

The story of the Galacticans is only just beginning...   

About the archetype

The main gimmick of this archetype is their ability to summon themselves multiple times during your battle phase to attack your opponent more than once. Each monster only has 1000 ATK, which is a general weakness. However, with the Field Spell it allows you to attack directly. This makes you more formidable during your turn. However, it does not fix any potential weakness during your opponent's turn. Do not let these little damage numbers fool you. These guys are no joke.

CARDS

GALACTICANES VENATICI

995148265_GalacticanesVenatici.thumb.jpeg.994201acbb63181d45b3c55c62ead68e.jpeg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If your opponent controls no monsters, or your opponent controls a monster with higher ATK and DEF than this card's ATK, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in Attack Position. You can only Special Summon "Galacticanes Venatici" once per turn this way. If this card destroys a monster by battle or inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 "Galactic" Monster from your deck in Attack Position.

[This Summons a Level 2 "Galactic" Monster from the deck]

GALACTICASSIOPEIA

Galacticassiopeia.thumb.jpeg.693d6791fc23cafb0c1fcb8e55bb6401.jpeg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If your opponent controls no monsters, or your opponent controls a monster with higher ATK and DEF than this card's ATK, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in Attack Position. You can only Special Summon "Galacticassiopeia" once per turn this way. If this card destroys a monster by battle or inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can return this card to your hand, then banish 1 "Galactic" Spell/Trap from your deck.

[This banishes a "Galactic" Spell/Trap from your deck]

GALACTICARINA

Galacticarina.thumb.jpeg.a79f975b4840ce79ec072b9373d19b89.jpeg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If your opponent controls no monsters, or your opponent controls a monster with higher ATK and DEF than this card's ATK, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in Attack Position. You can only Special Summon "Galacticarina" once per turn this way. If this card destroys a monster by battle or inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: You can return this card to your hand, then add 1 banished "Galactic" Spell/Trap to your hand.

[This adds a banished "Galactic" Spell/Trap. I am guessing you see the pattern/combo here.]

INTERGALACTIC RE-FORMATION

1599279132_IntergalacticRe-Formation.thumb.jpeg.c7ebcef1656c997dff87f585f8affe4c.jpeg

Special Summon 1 "Galactic" Link Monster from your Extra Deck by banishing the Required Materials from your hand, field or GY. You can only use this effect of "Galactic Re-Formation" once per turn. If you would take Battle Damage, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

[Banish Galacticarina and Galacticassopeia in your hand to summon...]

GALACTICAN LIGHTNING BOLT

789977228_GalacticanLightningBolt.thumb.jpeg.6f3c518cb4c673a27184b58ac69348a3.jpeg

2 Monsters including a "Galactic" Monster
You take no Battle Damage. If this card is Link Summoned: You can set 1 banished "Galactic" Spell/Trap. You can only use the previous effect of "Galactican Lightning Bolt" once per turn. If this card destroys a monster by battle or inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can return this card to the Extra Deck then Special Summon 1 "Galactic" Link Monster with a different name and the same Link Rating as this card from your Extra Deck.

[You hit your opponent, then you can Special Summon..]

GALACTICAN JET DASHER

1243662920_GalacticanJetDasher.thumb.jpeg.b6306deb8773a300c48a273f38f33f65.jpeg

2 Monsters including a "Galactic" Monster
You take no Battle Damage. If this card is Link Summoned: You can set 1 banished "Galactic" Spell/Trap and if you do, it can be activated this turn. You can only use the previous effect of "Galactican Jet Dasher" once per turn. If this card destroys a monster by battle or inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can return this card to the Extra Deck then add 1 "Galactic" Monster from your deck to your hand.

[You hit your opponent then you can add...]

THE INTERGALACTIC MAKROKOZMIK

71748625_TheIntergalacticMakroKozmik.thumb.jpeg.941738eee499b2d939f5296b4d904468.jpeg

During Your Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, that target loses ATK/DEF equal to its ATK/DEF then, immediately after this effect resolves, declare an attack using 1 "Galactic" Monster you control. If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Primordial Essence" Token (Galaxy/ LIGHT/ Level 1/ ATK 0/ DEF 0). During the End Phase: Return this card you control to the hand.

[Then you can destroy your opponent's monster and begin the primordial combo as shown in my previous post, using the primordial essence token. The previous combo is easily enabled by...]

INTERGALACTIC SPACE STATION

362412122_IntergalacticSpaceStation.thumb.jpeg.a7ef9b72ad131962d82e8c76be94dcac.jpeg

"Galactic" Monsters you control can attack directly. During your End Phase, Once per turn: You can add 1 banished "Galactic" card to your hand.

[It is best coupled with...]

INTERGALACTIC WARFARE

152026913_IntergalacticWarfare.thumb.jpeg.7b29b4bf2e99aab80b15dcd3cfbcb4bc.jpeg

Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the effect activations of your "Galactic" Monsters during the Battle Phase. If "Intergalactic Space Station" would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect(s): You can banish this card you control instead. You can only use each effect of "Intergalactic Warfare" once per turn.

[helps to protect Spece Station. Your main searcher is...]

INTERGALACTIC RE-STRATEGIC PREPARATION

401423694_IntergalacticRe-StrategicPreparation.thumb.jpeg.6d278d44436ee88446eb446306ab27f9.jpeg

Send 1 "Galactic" Spell/Trap from your deck to the GY. If this card is banished: You can banish 1 "Galactic" Spell/Trap from your deck except "Intergalactic Re-Strategic Preparation." You can only use each effect of "Intergalactic Re-Strategic Preparation" once per turn.

[To send one of these 2 cards to the grave...]

INTERGALACTIC BATTLE GROUNDS INTERGALACTIC BATTLE PREPARATION

1517917631_IntergalacticBattleGrounds(1).thumb.jpeg.46ec1664b4dd1ab4f5b1f3566a7d169b.jpeg1029007436_IntergalacticBattlePreparation.thumb.jpeg.4a14bf66bde1798701011001ed13a3d6.jpeg

[INTERGALACTIC BATTLE GROUNDS]

If you control no monsters or you control a "Galactic" or "Kozmik" Monster: You can have all monsters your opponent controls lose or gain ATK/DEF equal to half their current ATK/DEF. You can banish this card and 1 other card from your GY; add 1 "Galactic" Monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use the previous effect of "Intergalactic Battle Grounds" once per turn.

[To banish 2 from GY to search a monster]

[INTERGALACTIC BATTLE PREPARATION]

Target up to 2 of your banished "Galactic" Spell/Trap; Set them to your field. You can banish this card and 1 other Spell/Trap from your GY; add 1 "Galactic" Spell/Trap with a different name from your deck to your hand. You can only use 1 effect of "Intergalactic Battle Preparation" once per turn and only once that turn.

[To search a spell. Particularly the field spell]

GALACTIC COUNTER STRIKE

1802267852_GalacticCounterStrike.thumb.jpeg.776adb4fc087a487627a87a75d7c16ad.jpeg

When your opponent declares an attack, OR activates a card or effect during the Battle Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Monster from your hand in Attack Position, and if you do, negate the attack or activation, also, destroy that card.

[A generic card i made to help the deck with its field presence issues during your opponent's battlephase. And lastly, the boss monster]

INTERGALACTICAN HEAVY SMASHER

515258609_IntergalacticanHeavySmasher.thumb.jpeg.0670bddd497d59f044d5826b9fa12330.jpeg

2+ Effect Monsters
This card cannot attack directly while your opponent controls a monster. Your opponent cannot target other cards you control with card effects except during the Battle Phase. If a monster you control destroys a monster by battle, or inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: You can make this card gain 1000 ATK. During the End Phase, if this card was destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY this turn: You can Special Summon 1 Link-2 "Galactic" Link Monster from your Extra Deck, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use the previous effect of "Intergalactican Heavy Smasher" once per turn.

That concludes the Galactica archetype. Let me know your thoughts.

Dueling book decklist: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11869079

Each card is available on DB to play. Have fun!

Why is there no Level 1 when you have a Monster that summons a Level 1 from the Deck and galaxy Type doesn't exist in Real YGO aka the TCG/OCG and this is not under Casual cards but its under Realistic cards if where trying to be Realistic change THE INTERGALACTIC MAKROKOZMIK to either a Psychic Type Monster or make it a Machine Type Monster because Galaxy is not a Real Type there though your card does not count as Realistic if its in the Realistic Thread I'm not trying to bash on you or anything also will you add a Level 1 Main Deck Monster?

Also I like your Achetype and their Gimmick More Anime Girls Please make a Link Based Anime Girls because you only have 3 Level 2 Anime Girls GALACTICANES VENATICI, GALACTICASSIOPEIA, GALACTICARINA so 3 or 4 more Anime Girls would be nice.

Bro, the 2nd and 3rd card artworks are literally just Ralmia from Shadowverse. Other than that, Nice archetype! I like the gimmick/idea of only 1000 ATK but deadly haha ^ ^ Who knows, maybe I'll follow ya if you can keep up the good work! (Not that it would be anything special, just an extra follow lol)

On 1/23/2023 at 5:41 AM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Why is there no Level 1 when you have a Monster that summons a Level 1 from the Deck and galaxy Type doesn't exist in Real YGO aka the TCG/OCG and this is not under Casual cards but its under Realistic cards if where trying to be Realistic change THE INTERGALACTIC MAKROKOZMIK to either a Psychic Type Monster or make it a Machine Type Monster because Galaxy is not a Real Type there though your card does not count as Realistic if its in the Realistic Thread I'm not trying to bash on you or anything also will you add a Level 1 Main Deck Monster?

Also I like your Achetype and their Gimmick More Anime Girls Please make a Link Based Anime Girls because you only have 3 Level 2 Anime Girls GALACTICANES VENATICI, GALACTICASSIOPEIA, GALACTICARINA so 3 or 4 more Anime Girls would be nice.

The part where it says "add a level 1", that was a typo and that is my fault. My bad. It is a supposed to say add a Level 2. Other than this I would like to say thanks a lot. I will change Intergaalactic Makrokozmiks monster type to Machine. Also I am glad you like it. 

15 hours ago, TheDeckmaker said:

The part where it says "add a level 1", that was a typo and that is my fault. My bad. It is a supposed to say add a Level 2. Other than this I would like to say thanks a lot. I will change Intergaalactic Makrokozmiks monster type to Machine. Also I am glad you like it. 

No Problem so there will be more anime girls in the Achetype how but making 1 an Link or XYZ Monster

Archived