The man behind the slaughter (aka purpleguy

Aetherium

1 minute ago, Kokoroshi said:

Nice, make sense, but I feel like the Springtrap effect’s trigger should be off 5 monsters instead of 4 since he killed 5 children in the original game. Other than that though, good card.

thanks for letting me know my friend wanted me to make this and all i could remember was the kids in the main 4 i looked it up and realized that there was also golden freddy but yeah thank you

15 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Why is it unaffected by Spells/Traps that is kinda OP you should make it more like Underworld Goddess where it is only affected by Spells/Traps that target it.

Uneffected by spell/traps isn’t OP, especially for a monster you can’t easily special summon. It’s a good effect but definitely not OP

1 minute ago, Kokoroshi said:

Uneffected by spell/traps isn’t OP, especially for a monster you can’t easily special summon. It’s a good effect but definitely not OP

thanks uhm i made a few new cards you can find them on my profile IF you wanna check em out also nice pfp

11 hours ago, Aetherium said:

fair enough be in mind tho i am still somewhat new to yu-gi-oh

alright as long as you know that your cards can be unaffacted by stuff though the protection must have some sort of weakness.

6 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

I guess your right but let's keep in mind Master Peace.

Archived