Paleozoic Support

KH911

I've been messing around with Paleos recently and decided to make some new support for them:

0b7dfed6440b.jpg 

Paleozoic Peytoia

Normal Trap

Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each "Paleozoic" card on the field and in the GY.  Once per Chain, when a Trap Card is activated while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (Aqua/WATER/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 0). (This card is NOT treated as a Trap.) If Summoned this way, this card is unaffected by monster effects, also banish it when it leaves the field.

dd97ef519c53.jpg

Paleozoic Wiwaxia

Normal Trap

Set 1 trap card from your GY to your spell/trap zone. Once per Chain, when a Trap Card is activated while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (Aqua/WATER/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 0). (This card is NOT treated as a Trap.) If Summoned this way, this card is unaffected by monster effects, also banish it when it leaves the field.

56657cc3fa2f.jpg

Paleozoic Lobopodia

Water / Rank 2

Aqua / Xyz / Effect

2+ Level 2 monsters
This card is unaffected by other monster effects. Once per turn, you can attach 1 banished "Paleozoic" trap card to this card as material. If your opponent activates a spell/trap card while this card has a trap as Xyz material, (quick effect) you can detach 1 material, negate the activation, and if it was a trap card, set it to your spell/trap zone.

ATK/0 DEF/2400

885156bb6ae9.jpg

Paleozoic Orthrozanclus

Water / Rank 2

Aqua / Xyz / Effect

2+ Level 2 monsters
This card is unaffected by other monsters' effects. "Paleozoic" monsters you control inflict piercing battle damage. While this card has a trap as Xyz material, when it destroys a monster by battle, you can detach 1 material, this card can attack again.

ATK/2400 DEF/0

f755c9196591.jpg

Ancient Reef

Field Spell

(This card is always treated as a "Paleozoic" card). 

- The activation and effects of "Paleozoic" cards you control cannot be negated. 
- While a "Paleozoic" monster is on the field, "Paleozoic" cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
- "Paleozoic" monsters you control gain 1200 ATK.
- When a "Paleozoic" trap is activated, you can attach it to 1 "Paleozoic" Xyz you control.

Edited by KH911
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It is really good. Very nice art too.

You know I totally forgot I was working on a project involving new Paleo support. I just got caught up in so many other projects I forgot to finish it, but it's an experimental new mechanic involving Trap Pendulums, I was working on how the new mechanic worked, and in order to play test I was developing new Paleozoic Trap Pendulums Monsters (Half Monster on Top, Half Traps on bottom instead of Spell). I found them to be the best candidate for the first test cards of my version of Trap Pendulums (others have tried to make this mechanic before, but I was trying to do it better and more realistic than others have done in the past )

I think they would mix well with these new cards you made here.

I never finished them, I need to make the rest though, you inspire me to want to finish them. 

I tried to edit my previous post, but it won't let me change the text in the spoiler so I'll post the edited version of Orthrozanclus here:

3ab3f80b10a7.jpg

Paleozoic Orthrozanclus

Water / Rank 2

Aqua / Xyz / Effect

2+ Level 2 monsters
This card is unaffected by other monsters' effects. Negate the effects of monsters that battle your "Paleozoic" monsters. While this card has a trap as Xyz material, when it destroys a monster by battle, you can detach 1 material, this card can attack again.

ATK/2400 DEF/0

PS. I'm new to using <spoiler>, for some reason it keeps nesting the <spoilers> inside each other instead of making separate <spoilers>. I'm guessing this is also the same reason I couldn't edit this card in the original post. How do I make the <spoilers> separate from each other?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...