Yugioh Theory: Where did Eve get her Boss Monsters from the Yugioh Manga(Flame shield is up)

Phantasm12778

So um...This is a Yugioh Manga theory I've had for a while based on the Time Traveler known as Eve from the Yugioh Arc V Manga. She was the main antagonist who traveled through time with her Mystic Deck and her 3 Legendary Boss Monsters that seemed unbreakable. These were Phantasm Emperor Trilojig for Fusion, Timelord Progenitor Vorpgate for Synchro, and Number XX: Infinity Dark Hope, Changed to Utopic Dark Infinity in the Real World release. But just where exactly did these Boss Monsters come from? How did Eve Get a Number, a Timelord, and a Phantasm to begin with? That's what I'm trying to solve today, so lets go over it. First, lets discuss Trilojig. This is a Level 10 Fusion Monster who has the simple effect that if its Special Summoned, or another monster is Special Summoned from the GY while you control it on a hard once per turn, you can burn your opponent by targeting one monster they control and inflicting damage equal to half its Original ATK in the real world release, but current ATK when it was in the manga. The only person I know that uses Phantasms that would make sense to me is Yubel, as Yubel even has Armatyle and the 3 sacred beasts in her Deck! So I obviously feel like if Eve was to get the Emperor of Phantasms, it would have to be the last person to have them before Judai merged with Her, and that of course has to be Yubel, as she's the last person known to possess the Sacred Beasts that's still Alive. Next is Vorpgate, and this one is tricky but I think I have a definitive answer. Vorpgate is another Level 10 Monster, this time a Synchro Monster, who has the common Timelord Protection and has the unique Timelord effect, where after it battles, it banishes all monsters your opponent controls until the End Phase.Considering there's only one Timelord User to ever exist in the anime, Z-One (Pronounced Zone) , claiming him to be the Synchro User would be controversial, yet would make the most sense. The reason its Controversial is because Z-One hates Synchro Summoning, as does Aporia and Paradox. However, I have a patch fitting this. Eve of course would know that Z-one hates Synchros, but in the recent Duel Links introduction, Z-One has lines with Synchro Monsters, indicating that as much as he hates them, he still uses them, like Paradox did with Malefic Paradox Dragon. With this knowledge and with the previously mentioned fact that Paradox, despite hating Synchros as well, also had a Synchro himself, leads me to suspect that Z-One had Vorpgate in his deck but never used it, either that or Eve took it because Z-one tried to dispose of it. Finally is probably the hardest one to figure out; Number XX: Infinity Dark Hope or Utopic Dark Infinity, depending on your preference, and this card...is nuts in its original Version. This is yet another monster whose number in terms of Level/Rank is 10, and its a Number Monster, so it has the obvious Number Protection Effect. In addition to that, Infinity Dark Hope has the effect where if a monster you control was destroyed in battle, you can immediately Special Summon that monster to your field, and that in turn triggers Trilojigs effect to burn. On top of that, it could use a material to halve damage from a battle. Lastly, it had the effect it has now where you can target 1 Monster you control to gain LP equal to that monsters ATK. Its never conclusively determined whether its Original ATK or Current ATK, but its still a strong effect since the deck that brought these 3 together was tough to deal with. Anyways...When it came to determining the duelist from Zexal (And yes, I did say Zexal because 1. this is Arc-V and 2. Eve isn't a dimension hopper, she's a time traveler.) that Eve could possibly get Dark Hope from, I have 2 Possible choices: Astral and Dark Mist. Out of 3 different characters who have used Hope (Utopia) in the Past, Astral is the last one to own all of Hope's forms. Yuma transfers to his Onomatopoeia Deck and no longer has Hope, as well, Dark Mist, Also known as Number 96, often takes the form of Astral throughout the series, and as such it would make more sense for a mind controlled Yuma to use Hope V into a darker form, thus making Dark Hope. Despite all of that, I'm gonna say that Astral's own Darkness, from Astral Himself, is probably the culprit here, as in the duel against Vector, its shown that astral can in fact turn evil, as he has taken 100% of Yuma's Body before in a fit of Rage, thanks to the influence of Vector himself, a Barian. So I think Eve must have traveled to Astral before he was sealed and was given the Number XX through Astral's Darkest side, or Number 96 assuming Astral's form to steal it from Astral. Whichever vision you take, the fact remains that Astral, in fact, is the entire reason that Eve acquired Infinity Dark Hope. But hey, you don't have to take my word for it, after all...its all just a theory. A YUGIOH THEORY!

Archived