Duel! part 1, "The angler" (Waterdead's) VS Gore(Gouki's)

Gore text:Orange

Angler's text:Dark blue

(no backround info, just duel)(P.S The Angler is 11)

LETS DUEL

i think I'll go first, I'll Summon Waterdead Sharksoul in attack mode!(1700\800)

Now, I'll Drown my Circut! I link summon...  Waterdead CrabCreature!(1800 link 1)

Next, I play a facedown and end my Turn!

Its my Turn!! I draw, and I summon my Gouki Suprex from my Hand(1800\0)! and When he comes out, I can summon another Gouki From my hand! So say hello to my Riscorpio(2300\0)!

Now, I activate Double summon! So say Hello to My Twistcobra! Next, I SMASH MY CIRCUT!! the Summoning requirements are 2 Gouki Monsters So.. I link summon.. Gouki jet orge!

Now, attack and destroy his crabcreature! Jet Sword Slash!!

I activate my trap, Watery Grave! I take No damage and the battle ends!! HAHhaHAhahahaHa!!!!

Grrr.... I end my turn.

Now, I draw. Next I banish my Sharksoul From my Graveyard to activate its ability! it can Summon one Link monster in my graveyard!! Welcome back my Crabcreature!!

Now, When I use the Effect of one of my Waterdead monsters that involves banishing itself, I can can Summon My Waterdead Froggy eyes!And I can add Sharksoul to my hand! 

Now, I think I'll Summon out Sharksoul Again!And now I Drown my Circut with 2 Waterdead Monsters!! Froggy Eyes and sharksoul become the link arrows for....

MY WATERDEAD HAMMERHEAD MUTANT!!(1900 link 2)

Now, I attack with Hammerhead Mutant! Destroy his Gouki Jet Ogre!

But when My Jet ogre is destroyed, all my monsters gain 500 attack points until the end phase!(2300+500=2800)

So What!??!? You still take 300 points of damage!

(4000-300=3700)

Archived