Star Wars Themed Custom Decks

Aeo Locphry

Hi everyone, this is a major custom card project I worked on for nearly 2 and a half years and just recently finished. I've uploaded all the cards onto a Google Drive and added a "READ ME" document for some info about the cards. There are just way too many to share one at a time here, I figured this was the easiest method to do so. The link is at the end of this post if you're interested in reading through them all. I'm including a small sample of them here to give an idea of what they're like:

CommanderLukeSkywalker.png.7e205fe0c3beb2735351d2ace7187363.png

"Commander Luke Skywalker"
Level 5 - LIGHT

Rebel/Pilot/Effect

ATK/2200 - DEF/1500

Monster Effect:

Cannot be destroyed while you control a face-up "Princess Leia", "R2-D2", or "C-3PO".  Rebel monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF for each face-up Empire monster on the field. During your Standby Phase: You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker" from your hand or Deck.

X-WingStarfighter.png.693a73332acf854216ba05129c34023f.png

"X-Wing Starfighter"
Level 4 - LIGHT

Rebel/Ship/Effect

ATK/1800 - DEF/1800

Monster Effect:

2 Rebel Monsters OR 1 Rebel Pilot Monster
Can be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above card(s) from the field or GY. Gains 300 ATK for each Rebel Ship monster adjacent to this card on the field. Cannot be destroyed by battle, except by an Empire Ship monster.

TheRebelAlliance.png.127557164e35b7e3f9a72eece2932f7a.png

"The Rebel Alliance"
Spell - Field

Effect:

Cannot be negated, destroyed, or removed from the field by your opponent. You must pay 500 LP to declare an attack with a Rebel Ship monster when its attack is not targeting a Ship monster. Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you can activate 1 of these effects:
●Banish 1 Rebel Ship monster from your GY, then draw 1 card.
●Discard 1 card, then add 1 Rebel monster from your Deck to your hand.
●If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters on the field than you do, you can conduct 2 Normal Summons/Sets this turn.

ScoutTrooper.png.fdfdbcf00e9ef3a20e4bae3b0acd262a.png

"Scout Trooper"
Level 3 - DARK

Empire/Imperial Trooper/Effect

ATK/1000- DEF/500

Monster Effect:

Gains 200 ATK for each face-up Empire monster you control on the field. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Tribute 1 other face-up Imperial Trooper monster on your side of the field: Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy it.

DarthVader.png.8d5a3e1f7f4857eda1e04be8fd7679f9.png

"Darth Vader"
Level 10 - DARK

Order of the Sith Lords/Empire/Sith/Effect

ATK/3000- DEF/3000

Monster Effect:

Up to 5 "Vader" Spell Cards in your hand and/or Deck, 1 "Skywalker" monster in your opponent's GY, 1 "Lord Vader" on the field
The Xyz Summon of this card ignores Levels and Card Types. Cannot be destroyed by card effects while it has materials. Gains 100 ATK for each material attached to it. Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack: You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the attack. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card. Materials detached from this card that have Spell effects are activated instead of discarded.

TheGalacticEmpire.png.79046301da5df909ccb23544c3ed0c45.png

"The Galactic Empire"
Spell - Field

Effect:

Cannot be negated, destroyed, or removed from the field by your opponent. You must pay 500 LP to declare an attack with an Empire Ship monster when its attack is not targeting a Ship monster. Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you can activate 1 of these effects:
●Banish 1 Empire Ship monster from your Extra Deck; add 1 Empire monster from your Deck to your hand.
●Declare 1 card name; if it is in your opponent's hand, shuffle it into their Deck.
●If your opponent controls at least 2 more monsters on the field than you do, you can conduct 1 additional Normal Summon/Set this turn.

TheDarksaber.png.408dd690b011e21d5f8a67ebaea232c8.png

"The Darksaber"
Spell - Equip

Effect:

This card and its activation and effects cannot be destroyed, negated, or removed from the field. Must first be equipped to a Mandalorian monster. The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects and gains ATK equal to 300 X the number of times this card has changed equip targets. When the equipped monster is destroyed or Tributed:
●This card equips to the monster which destroyed/Tributed the previously equipped monster. Then, if the controller of the equipped monster has no open Spell/Trap Card Zones, you gain control of the equipped monster; otherwise, control of this card changes to the controller of the equipped monster.
●You can target 1 monster you control on the field other than the equipped monster; that target is the only card your opponent can declare attacks against.

SabineWren.png.1734be5ebc8baced5575177c659bc70b.png

"Sabine Wren"
Level 4 - EARTH

Mandalorian/Scoundrel/Effect

ATK/1700- DEF/1100

Monster Effect:

Once per turn during your Main Phase: You can change this card's Battle Position. When this card changes from Attack to Defense Position: Your opponent must set 1 Spell/Trap Card from their hand, if able. When this card changes from Defense to Attack Position: You can destroy 1 face-down card on the field.

ContractFortheRightprice.png.8463c026ea644b8416c006e1b4ec470e.png

"For the Right Price"
Spell - Continuous

Effect:

Declare a number X greater than or equal to 100. When you've lost X number of LP (or more) since this card's activation (Condition), activate the following effects:
●Add 1 Contract Counter to each Bounty Hunter monster you control.
●Inflict half of X points of damage to your opponent's LP.
●Send this card to the GY.

Krrsantan.png.28bae10c7b75d8b64c12356f45204624.png

"Krrsantan"
Level 4 - EARTH

Bounty Hunter/Scoundrel/Wookiee/Effect

ATK/1900 - DEF/1100

Monster Effect:

When this card battles: It gains 200 ATK after Damage Calculation. Your opponent cannot attack monsters with DEF lower than this card's DEF. If this card has a Contract Counter, it gains the following effect:
●When this card battles: It gains 200 DEF after Damage Calculation.

I am looking for some feedback on how to perfect the balancing of these cards/decks, whether it be adjusting some cards or maybe even needing to add new ones for more support. I will be very grateful for constructive criticism provided. 😀 That being said, and although I did put this in the "READ ME", I did try my best to adhere to PSCT and went back through every card to edit as needed, but I'm sure I missed some spots; I apologize for them not being perfect in that regard. My main goal when trying to fix for PSCT was for them to be legible when printed out (not too much/small text) and that effects are clear and non-contradictory.

I did make multiple giant spreadsheets with all kinds of formulas tracking different types of effects for every single card (effect immunity, destroys monsters, destroys spell/traps, disrupts battle, etc.) in an attempt to balance things as much as possible. But it is definitely likely I missed some things and that there could be some stupidly overpowered (or underpowered/useless) cards in there. Also, these cards were made to try to be fun for casual play between my friends and me, and not to be mixed with real yugioh cards, just used as their own separate set.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WPewyWnqiEBkW_EiAZtHwrWyTRpUkAr7?usp=sharing

Thanks to anyone interested. 😄

Archived