Custom Archtype: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

ALostCAWs

(MAKE SURE TO SCROLL TO SEE ADDITIONAL CARDS IN REPLIES)

title says it.  i had this idea once years ago and tried to give them some weird ass effects.  recently i decided to redo them and add more.  there's been so many rewrites, but i think so far these have come out pretty well.  i tried to give them powerful but fair effects.  i do have a couple more cards im working on and will get out eventually.  there is a Rank 7 Xyz monster too.  well lemme know what yall think of these bois. 

Four Horsemen - Conquest (3).jpeg

Four Horsemen - War (1).jpeg

Four Horsemen - Famine.jpeg

Four Horsemen - Death.jpeg

Maiden of Conquest.jpeg

Maiden of War.jpeg

Maiden of Famine.jpeg

Maiden of Death.jpeg

The Horsemen of Legend.jpeg

The Riders Cometh.jpeg

The Four Horsemen's Judgement.jpeg

As The World Burns.jpeg

Pious, Knight of Conquest.jpeg

Mitus, Hand of War.jpeg

Gor, Omen of Famine.jpeg

Ophelia, Scion of Death.jpeg

Scourge of the Four Horsemen.jpeg

Jin, Traitor of Humanity.jpeg

Four Horsemen - Pestilence .jpeg

Four Horsemen - End.jpeg

Edited by ALostCAWs
Slight errata on "Gor, Omen of Famine" and added an additional effect to "Four Horsemen - Death" (honestly pretty much for lore reasons). Also i no longer have the original text to the Field Spell "The Riders Cometh" so it just has the post-errata effect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since i kinda did a bit of an edit on the original forum, all the cards currently there have their most current effects and such.  so this whole Conquest comment section about explaining the erratas is kinda void.  (the erratas were done just to try to prevent some kind of shenanigans.)

Edited by ALostCAWs

• 5 weeks later...

BIG FOUR HORSEMEN ARCHETYPE UPDATE:  I give you not 1, not 2, but 4 new Extra Deck Xyz Monsters for the Four Horsemen archetype.  It was a bit of a hassle to even think of effects for the Xyz monsters, but eventually had sparks of inspiration and a buddy of mine help me give them some nifty effects.  Tell me what you guys think of these. 

KirKitaalHeraldoftheEnd.thumb.jpeg.d8c5db12cd131e0010689ae88613b7d8.jpeg

Maiden of Pestilence.jpeg

Yaarl, Apocalypse Beast.jpeg

Vessel of Pestilence .jpeg

Edited by ALostCAWs
Field Spell is on the normal forum with post-errata. no longer needed in this section.

• ALostCAWs changed the title to Custom Archetype: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
  • ALostCAWs changed the title to Custom Archtype: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse