Could Visas Lore change the future of Yugioh?

Let me start this off by saying how much I hate the Visas lore archetypes from a gameplay perspective. The only one I don't actively hate is Scareclaw, even Manadome I don't like because it's so boring. That said, after looking at some of the new cards I became excited about what this means for the future of Yugioh. In Pristine Planets Amritara we can see there 7 planets in this lore. Currently we have Scareclaw for Link, Tearlaments for Fusion, Kashtira for Xyz, and Manadome for Synchro, that's 4 planets. Assuming they continue the trend of having 1 planet for each archetype, and each archetype representing 1 summoning type, there's enough room for 3 more archetypes, but there are only 2 more summoning types left: Pendulum and Ritual. Also seeing how Konami has been putting a big focus on lore, and that we don't seem to be getting a new Yugioh series any time soon, I think it's possible they're going to reveal the new summoning type + MR6 with the final archetype of the Visas lore. This is also around the time we would be getting a new summoning type + MR6 so it all makes sense. I know it seems like a bit of a stretch, but what do you guys think of this theory?

Archived