Why does Old Card Maker not load photos onto the card when Generated?

Raikoh130

Question

Hi, I use the Old Card Maker for making my cards and today, the Old Card Maker stopped registering photos onto the cards. Is this a bug or did you turn it off? I am aware of the New Card Maker, but the set I was working on is on the Old Card Maker and I wish to not have to redo all those cards again. Thank you.

Screenshot (768).png

Edited by Raikoh130

2 answers to this question

I do like the new one, it added Links and Pendulums to it, which I need for my new set, plus its much faster to use. The reason I am using the old one is because I'm finishing a set of cards that I was working on for a long while in the Old Card Maker, just had a couple of more cards to complete as Secret Rares. They'd look weird having a card have different lettering, colors and fonts, plus not having a Secret Rare lettering on it. I really don't want to redo all those cards again in the New Card Maker. My next set I'm creating will be in the New Card Maker but I just needed to finish up the editing on that one. Its why I was asking.