(Fenrir Units) crew (Wriiten)

DeathKnightdraco

Twin Fenrir Piloits luna and lumo

Lv6 /Earth/Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect

lunaandluno.thumb.png.3b5a1360387400622385e119c43e79d1.png

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by the card effect of "Ejection Emergency Protocol" Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, place 1 Summon M Counter (MAX:5) on it. This card gains 100 ATK for each Summon M Counter on it. During the Standby Phase of your next turn after the Summon M Counter is placed on this card: You can send this face-up card with 5 Summon M Counters on it to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 LV8 or lower "Fenrir Unit " from your from your Extra Deck (ignoring summoning conditions,).

ATK/ 1400 DEF/ 900

Art was made by me

thoughts on the effect please?

and could some help me with the name

Fenrir Unit X00-Skjöldolfr Rudolfo

LV8/Earth/Machine/Synchro/Effect

7bf3e565109c.jpg

1 Tuner with 1 LV4 "Fenrir pilot" monsters with different Names.

When this card is Synchro or Special Summoned From the GY: You can add 1 "Fenrir Pilot" from your Deck to your hand. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Activate 1 of these effects. ●When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle that is LV 5 or lower and sends it to the Graveyard: Equip the destroyed monster to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the monsters equipped to it by this effect. ●Once per turn, you can pay 1000 LP to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field and inflict damage to its controller equal to half of its ATK. ●Once per turn, you can pay 800 LP when this attacking card destroys a monster in your opponent's Main Monster Zone: You can discard 1 card; this card can attack again in a row, also the zone that monster was in cannot be used until the end of the next turn.
You can only use each effect of "Fenrir Unit X00-Skjöldolfr Rudolfo" once per turn,

ATK/ 2550 DEF/ 2350

Ejection Emergency Protocol

TRAP/COUNTER

8eb427fbb4be.jpg

When a Monster with "Fenrir Unit" in its name is destroyed by battle or card effect: Pay 1000 LP to Immediately Special Summon 1 Monster  LV6 with "Fenrir Pilot(s)" in their name to field in any position From your deck or GY. You can banish this card from your GY. to set another copy of the card from your Hand or Deck.

These are some really cool cards! In the future you can edit them all into the topic post, but for now here's my thoughts.

18 hours ago, DeathKnightdraco said:

Twin Fenrir Piloits Luna and Lumo

Lv6 /Earth/Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by the card effect of "Ejection Emergency Protocol". You can only control 1 "Twin Fenrir Piloits Luna and Lumo". Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, place 1 Summon M Counter (MAX:5) on it. At the start of your MP2, you can remove 3 M Counters from this card; Special Summon 1 LV8 or lower "Fenrir Unit " from your from your Extra Deck or GY (ignoring summoning conditions, this is treated as a Synchro Summon).

ATK/ 2200 DEF/ 900

Art was made by me AMAZING!

thoughts on the effect please? The original card was super difficult to get out, needed to destroy 5 monsters, and didn't get a massive improvement when it did. This is my suggestion in order to keep the flavor, but speed it up. If I had any additional suggestions, it would be the possibility of equipping itself to the summoned monster.

and could some help me with the name? I like the name!

13 hours ago, DeathKnightdraco said:

Fenrir Unit X00-Skjöldolfr Rudolfo

LV8/Earth/Machine/Synchro/Effect

7bf3e565109c.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 LV4 "Fenrir pilot" monster (Currently you don't have level 4 "Fenrir Pilot" monsters, but the only monster you can show me can only come out if the first monster is dealt with. So you should have a level 4 non-tuner "Fenrir Pilot" monster)

When this card is Synchro or Special Summoned From the GY: You can add 1 "Fenrir Pilot" from your Deck to your hand. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Activate 1 of these effects. ●When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle that is LV 5 or lower and sends it to the Graveyard: Equip the destroyed monster to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the monsters equipped to it by this effect. ●Once per turn, you can pay 1000 LP to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field and inflict damage to its controller equal to half of its ATK. ●Once per turn, you can pay 800 LP when this attacking card destroys a monster in your opponent's Main Monster Zone: You can discard 1 card; this card can attack again in a row, also the zone that monster was in cannot be used until the end of the next turn.
You can only use each effect of "Fenrir Unit X00-Skjöldolfr Rudolfo" once per turn.

The way this effect is currently worded you could only get 1 of the bulleted effects per turn. I would suggest applying more global effects without costs if you don't equip the pilot, and just allow it to equip and summon its equipped cards if it leaves the field.

ATK/ 2550 DEF/ 2350

13 hours ago, DeathKnightdraco said:

Ejection Emergency Protocol

TRAP/COUNTER

8eb427fbb4be.jpg

When a Monster with "Fenrir Unit" in its name is destroyed by battle or card effect: Pay 1000 LP to Immediately Special Summon 1 Monster LV6 with "Fenrir Pilot(s)" in their name to field in any position From your deck or GY. You can banish this card from your GY. to set another copy of the card from your Hand or Deck.

This being the only way to summon Luma and Lumo is super scary. It requires your monster to have already summoned a Fenrir Unit, it gets destroyed while tis card is set, and puts you im a worse position than monster reborn. The biggest problem is it seems like you'll have no follow-up at all if this card is destroyed or your monster is Banished/Returned to hand. I would allow Luma and Lumo to only be Special Summoned by cards that have "Fenrir Pilot" in their text, and more importantly allow this card to Summon a "Fenrir Pilot" from the deck or GY and if you do you can a "Fenrir Unit" from your GY with a different name from any monster destroyed this turn.

It is currently difficult to judge given there is currently only one Unit, one Pilot, and no Level 4 Pilot. I hope to see more of this in the future! If you make another repost with these cards, mark the old ones as previously made and the new ones separately. Good Luck!

Archived