Bads = Nazis

Italy

Japan

Germany

Good = Allies

USA

i think France

and i think Russia

The nazis killed jews and treated them like that because they got rich after WW1

They got them into concentration camps and got many cautives from USA France, Russia

Then USA throwed a Nuclear bomb to Japan

Nazis where loosing becuase of Russia

Then USA (they knowing they will win) Throwed up another bomb to Japan for fun...

Then Hitler (nazis leader) suicides

Muzolini (Italian leader) got killed

and Japan was dead -_-

idk about WW1

thats the story... sad..

WW2

Bads = Nazis

Italy

Japan

Germany

Good = Allies

USA

i think France

and i think Russia

The nazis killed jews and treated them like that because they got rich after WW1

They got them into concentration camps and got many cautives from USA France' date=' Russia

Then USA (they knowing they will win) Throwed up another bomb to Japan for fun...

and Japan was dead -_-

idk about WW1

thats the story... sad..

[/quote']

War is never that simple. Good? US? You forgot Britain and Canada. US only entered the war after Pearl Harbor, they hardly did anything. The British and Canadians did the real sacrifices. US hardly did anything. Also, there is no GOOD or BAD in war. Also, I don't believe that WWII started out like that. Look it up in Wikipedia.

WW1- started with uprising of the serb minority in the Austria-Hungary empire. Russia supported the serbs and declared war on Austria-Hungary. Germany had allied with Austria-Hungary, so they declared war on Russia. Then, Britain and France, because they were allied with Russia, declared war on Germany and Austria-Hungary. To make a long story short, Britain/France/Russia and others that joined the war on their side later won the war. If you want to read a great book involving WW1, read All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque.

WW2

Bads = Nazis

Italy

Japan

Germany

Good = Allies

USA

i think France

and i think Russia

They got them into concentration camps and got many cautives from USA France' date=' Russia

and Japan was dead -_-

idk about WW1

thats the story... sad..

[/quote']

War is never that simple. Good? US? You forgot Britain and Canada. US only entered the war after Pearl Harbor, they hardly did anything. The British and Canadians did the real sacrifices. US hardly did anything. Also, there is no GOOD or BAD in war. Also, I don't believe that WWII started out like that. Look it up in Wikipedia.

I don't really remember i haven't read about it like in 3 years..

and i don't really care.. wait.. no i don't care..

Well here is a link at Wikipedia..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

Well i know in the movie pearl harbor the guy says "sir, i think world war 2 has started" but im pretty sure in accuality they didn't call it ww2 until they acually entered the war becuase ww1 was orginally called the great war or something like that (thats all i remember before i went on my daily "take a nap in period 2" routine) :lol:

typical yanks thinking thats how ww2 started deswombat is right about ww1. WW2 was started due to the treaty of versailles which stripped gremany of all its land and army, navy and air force. This made the germans angry and in their blind anger they elected the nazis. Hitler built up his armies and invaded neighbouring countries claiming self defense. The warned hitler that if he invaded poland they would declare war on him. He did and they declared war.

Just to help...

World War II or the Second World War was a global military conflict, the joining of what had initially been two separate conflicts. The first began in Asia in 1937 as the Second Sino-Japanese War; the other began in Europe in 1939 with the German invasion of Poland.

This global conflict split the majority of the world's nations into opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis powers. It involved the mobilization of over 100 million military personnel, making it the most widespread war in history, and placed the participants in a state of "total war", erasing the distinction between civil and military resources. This resulted in the complete activation of a nation's economic, industrial, and scientific capabilities for the purposes of the war effort. Over 70 million people, the majority of them civilians, were killed, making it the deadliest conflict in human history. The financial cost of the war is estimated at about a trillion 1944 U.S. dollars worldwide, making it the most costly war in capital as well as lives.

The Allies were victorious, and, as a result, the Soviet Union and the United States emerged as the world's leading superpowers. This set the stage for the Cold War, which lasted for the next 45 years. The United Nations was formed in the hope of preventing another such conflict. The self determination spawned by the war accelerated decolonization movements in Asia and Africa, while Europe itself began moving toward integration.

And so on...

Archived