Grigemory the Age Restricted Fairy

Yuma Kaiba

Grigemory the Age Restricted Fairy

[WIND]  [Fairy/Link/Effect]

ATK/3100  Link Rating 4 [ ↙⬇↘↗ ]

2+ Fairy-type monster with different names
All Non-Fairy type monsters Lose 300 ATK and DEF for each monsters in your zone(s) this card point to. Once per turn (Quick Effect): When Spell/Trap card would be activate; you can tribute 1 Non-Fairy type monsters (including your opponent monster). Negate the activation, and if you do, banish it face-down. Unaffected by Non-Fairy type monster Effect, also cannot be destroyed by battle with Non-Fairy type monster.

Grigemory the Age Restricted Fairy.jpeg

Finally you posted 1 of your cards in Casual Cards and not Realistic Cards unlike some cards and if I would post a broken card it would be in Casual Cards and not in Realistic Cards cause unlike Casual Cards where you can post as many OP cards as you want in Realistic Cards you have to make your cards as balanced as possible.

Otherwise this card I don't mind since this is Casual Cards and nobody will complain how OP it is some will but I won't I often post post OP cards in Casual Cards but if I want to make a post in Realistic Cards I have to make my cards as balanced as possible or else people that rate, comment and give their thoughts will yell not yell but tell me to tone the card down!

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

7 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Finally you posted 1 of your cards in Casual Cards and not Realistic Cards unlike some cards and if I would post a broken card it would be in Casual Cards and not in Realistic Cards cause unlike Casual Cards where you can post as many OP cards as you want in Realistic Cards you have to make your cards as balanced as possible.

Otherwise this card I don't mind since this is Casual Cards and nobody will complain how OP it is some will but I won't I often post post OP cards in Casual Cards but if I want to make a post in Realistic Cards I have to make my cards as balanced as possible or else people that rate, comment and give their thoughts will yell not yell but tell me to tone the card down!

I post this card on August 14, and other 3 card on August 16 (on Casual Card). Why u just focus to your favorite "exosister" archetype..? Hehe