What's this?

So, I have a load of old cards and found this one. I've tried to look for and the card number at the bottom left sends me to another card. The cd-r055 comes yo with nothing the is no holographic in the bottom right. Is this a counterfeit card ? 

Any help would be great. 

Thanks 

Earlobes

IMG_20230827_222937.jpg

IMG_20230827_222931.jpg

I think you got scammed/catfished that is not the real version but that is a knock off version of the real card . The real one is called Fusion Weapon and its a Normal Spell card that gives a Level 6 or lower Fusion Monster that it is equipped to 1500 ATK. You can thank me later https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Fusion_Weapon also that card you have in the photos is an knock off and not an official Yu-ig-oh card!

So yes essentially your card is a counterfeit of the card Fusion Weapon, also Double Marshal Battle is not a real/official yugioh card released by Konami and also why else would it have the art of another official real existing Yugioh card, also cd-r055 is not real I see this all the time with fake/counterfeit Pokemon TCG Cards. Also there is no Double Marshal Battle buddy you need to becareful when purchasing Yugioh cards and make sure they are real cards and not counterfeit.

Also the card text is not the font style you would find on an official Yugioh card and Konami names the green cards spell cards and not Magic cards cause wizards of the cost sued Konami and Konami had to change their name from magic cards to spell cards yeah that is differently a counterfeit.

300px-FusionWeapon-SBC1-EN-C-1E.png.67f0c95b16cf4f05bbc8b5abac1d00aa.png

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Thanks 1