More Dragon Ball card

Yuma Kaiba

Super Saiyan Gotenks [LIGHT]

Rank 4SuperSaiyanGotrunks.thumb.jpeg.129a2b61503e64447e0afe8a7e1f95ba.jpeg

[Warrior/Xyz/Effect]

ATK/2500  DEF/1300

2 Level 4 Warrior-type monsters

During your End Phase: You can attach 1 card from the Top of your opponent Deck to this card as a Material. (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Material from this card, target 1 monster your opponent control; return that target to the Top of the Deck. You can only used each effect of "Super Saiyan Gotenks" once per turn.

Edited by Yuma Kaiba

@Yuma Kaiba The PSCT is a bit wrong targeting is part of cost not an effect it should be more like this WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP WRITING Materials and not material sersolsy you need to think and read more Morden Yugioh cards cause they can teach you PSCT.

During your End Phase: You can attach 1 card from the top of your opponent Deck to this card as a material. (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; eturn that target to the Top of the Deck. You can only used each effect of "Super Saiyan Gotrunks" once per turn.

There Fixed it for you

3 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Yuma Kaiba The PSCT is a bit wrong targeting is part of cost not an effect it should be more like this WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP WRITING Materials and not material sersolsy you need to think and read more Morden Yugioh cards cause they can teach you PSCT.

During your End Phase: You can attach 1 card from the top of your opponent Deck to this card as a material. (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; eturn that target to the Top of the Deck. You can only used each effect of "Super Saiyan Gotrunks" once per turn.

There Fixed it for you

Ok..ok little bit.

@Yuma Kaiba That is not the right fing card text I gave it to yut why didn't you copy the exact fucking card text!!! @Raikoh130 Speak to him he is pissing me the hell off.

21 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

There Fixed it for you

4 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Yuma Kaiba That is not the right fing card text I gave it to yut why didn't you copy the exact fucking card text!!! @Raikoh130 Speak to him he is pissing me the hell off.

Whats wrong with U dog..if you not like that its okay. Im not see u critism the other, even the other card had more problem. Goddamn even im post in casual, this Dog still bite me.

🐶

On 9/5/2023 at 12:41 AM, Yuma Kaiba said:

Super Saiyan Gotenks [LIGHT]

Rank 4SuperSaiyanGotrunks.thumb.jpeg.129a2b61503e64447e0afe8a7e1f95ba.jpeg

[Warrior/Xyz/Effect]

ATK/2500  DEF/1300

2 Level 4 Warrior-type monsters

During your End Phase: You can attach 1 card from the Top of your opponent Deck to this card as a Material. (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Material from this card, target 1 monster your opponent control; return that target to the Top of the Deck. You can only used each effect of "Super Saiyan Gotenks" once per turn.

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan I have to defend Yuma on this one. He indeed fixed it. It may not be on the card itself but the text has changed. I'm not explaining this again to him. Be happy he at least did that. When I commented on his Super Saiyan card, I suggested he added a change. Instead of doing that, he placed the effect I suggested on another card, which I found interesting and a better idea. He does listen so please calm down.