Hydreigon and Iron Jugulis Fusion [Written]

Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

So this is my first time creating a card in written format also if any of you can come up with a better name for this Fusion monster that would be greatly appreciated and you can give me thoughts on why. Oh yes if you want to know what the original fusion materials looked you can at them down below I just thought making a Fusion of Hydreigon and fusing him with his Future paradox form would make for an interesting and unique concept where his body is half robot from the future so picture this is left part of the body is original body while the main head in the center looks like Hydreigon with the exception of on the right his hair is more like Iron Jugulis while the upper right Conner of his face has a silver metallic this is in the area where is eye is he is wearing black shads just like the The Terminator and his right eye is a bright red scary glow pricing while the right part of his body that isn't the face is basically Iron Jugulis with his tail being based on Iron Jugulis man I really wish I had an artist draw card art of this for me. Anything highlighted with an underline is a link, also man Tech companies and their obsession and greed could cause something like this in the Future Cyborg Terminator Hydreigon is a warning of the Future. Man Cyborg Terminator Hydreigon shows how scary the Future can really be. The Lore behind this card took interspersion from both Hydreigon and Iron Jugulis of course and was heavily inspired by none other than The Terminator itself man if you ever haven't watched that movie please go watch it because its a really good movie and finally of course who could forget the memorable Ghost in the Shell another great film I deiced that pushed me to make this card and besides everybody becomes a cyborg with AI as their Brain in the future of companies ruining humanity and de-humanizing us humans. 

Cyborg Terminator Hydreigon
DARK Level 9 Fusion Machine Effect
“Hydreigon the Brutal Dragon of Darkness” + “Paradox Iron Jugulis”
Must either be Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned by sending the above cards from either field to the GY. This card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. If this card battled an opponent's monster, after damage calculation: You can banish that opponent's monster face-down. (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 cards each from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and GY. (Cards banished from the Deck are banished face-down.) You can only use this effect of "Cyborg Terminator Hydreigon" once per turn.
ATK/3300 DEF/3300

Here are the original cards if you want to see them in their full glory they are the fusion materials need to create this card after all.

HydreigontheBrutalDragonofDarkness.thumb.jpeg.2500245476d167785212651a43689b3b.jpeg

ParadoxIronJugulis.thumb.jpeg.5cfbaee52a64ea3a789d3a5442b5e9c3.jpeg

@Yuma Kaiba @Raikoh130 What do you think of the lore also if you would recommend a name would what would you name him? Also are any of you willing to draw his card art or get a artist to make him his card art for me?

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

47 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

HydreigontheBrutalDragonofDarkness.thumb.jpeg.2500245476d167785212651a43689b3b.jpeg

"You can only control 1" is always the first or last line to these types of clauses, tho Konami prefers it in the first line nowadays.

You can only control 1 "Hyrdreigon the Brutal Dragon of Darkness". Once per turn, if an opponent's Xyz Monster activated its effects this turn (Quick Effect): You can also Xyz Summon "Hyrdreigon the Brutal Dragon of Darkness" by using 1 Xyz Monster your opponent control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; banish 1 card on the field. You can only activate the previous effect of "Hyrdregion the Brutal Dragon of Darkness" thrice per turn. Once during your End Phase: You can target up to 2 cards in either GY(s); attach those target(s) to this card as material(s).

58 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

ParadoxIronJugulis.thumb.jpeg.5cfbaee52a64ea3a789d3a5442b5e9c3.jpeg

Negate the effects of all face-up monsters while they are face-up on the field (but their effects can still be activated), except Cyberse, Machine, and Thunder monsters. If this card is Link Summoned: You can target up to 3 cards in either GY(s); banish them, then this card gains 300 ATK for each card banished by this effect. If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target up to 3 cards your opponent controls; banish them. You can only use each effect of "Paradox Iron Jugulis" once per turn.

I believe you were going for the Skill Drain effect for that Link monster?

Now that's out of the way, I can attempt a crack at your Fusion monster.

Hydreigon the Cybernetic Dragon of Darkness
DARK/Dragon/Xyz/Effect
Level 9
ATK/3800 DEF/3300

Must either be Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned by sending the above cards from either field to the GY. This card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. If this card battled an opponent's monster, after damage calculation: You can banish that opponent's monster, face-down. (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and/or GY, face-down. You can only use this effect of "Hydreigon the Cybernetic Dragon of Darkness" once per turn.

Fixed the text on the card, plus I named him that so its a mix of the Dark Dragon fusing with a Machine. I thought the name still made him tough, while keeping it close to what he will become when fused.

Sorry about the ATK change. For a Fusion with these two materials, the Fusion monster should have a much stronger ATK than the Xyz Monster. Yes, a Level 9 monster does go up to 3800 ATK (Arcana Knight Joker). I've seen this Dragon on videos, people seem to buff his Special ATK more than his DEF/Special DEF when they EV train him, hence why I only increased his ATK and not his DEF.

Also, like I said before, I can't draw for nothin and I don't personally know any Artists. @Yuma Kaiba is probably the one to ask about that.

4 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

What do you think of the lore also if you would recommend a name would what would you name him?

Hydreigulis, the Iron Devastator Dragon [DARK]  hehe

3 hours ago, Raikoh130 said:

Also, like I said before, I can't draw for nothin and I don't personally know any Artists. @Yuma Kaiba is probably the one to ask about that.

Be honestly i dont know

13 hours ago, Raikoh130 said:

"You can only control 1" is always the first or last line to these types of clauses, tho Konami prefers it in the first line nowadays.

You can only control 1 "Hyrdreigon the Brutal Dragon of Darkness". Once per turn, if an opponent's Xyz Monster activated its effects this turn (Quick Effect): You can also Xyz Summon "Hyrdreigon the Brutal Dragon of Darkness" by using 1 Xyz Monster your opponent control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; banish 1 card on the field. You can only activate the previous effect of "Hyrdregion the Brutal Dragon of Darkness" thrice per turn. Once during your End Phase: You can target up to 2 cards in either GY(s); attach those target(s) to this card as material(s).

Negate the effects of all face-up monsters while they are face-up on the field (but their effects can still be activated), except Cyberse, Machine, and Thunder monsters. If this card is Link Summoned: You can target up to 3 cards in either GY(s); banish them, then this card gains 300 ATK for each card banished by this effect. If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target up to 3 cards your opponent controls; banish them. You can only use each effect of "Paradox Iron Jugulis" once per turn.

I believe you were going for the Skill Drain effect for that Link monster?

Now that's out of the way, I can attempt a crack at your Fusion monster.

Hydreigon the Cybernetic Dragon of Darkness
DARK/Dragon/Xyz/Effect
Level 9
ATK/3800 DEF/3300

Must either be Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned by sending the above cards from either field to the GY. This card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. If this card battled an opponent's monster, after damage calculation: You can banish that opponent's monster, face-down. (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and/or GY, face-down. You can only use this effect of "Hydreigon the Cybernetic Dragon of Darkness" once per turn.

Fixed the text on the card, plus I named him that so its a mix of the Dark Dragon fusing with a Machine. I thought the name still made him tough, while keeping it close to what he will become when fused.

Sorry about the ATK change. For a Fusion with these two materials, the Fusion monster should have a much stronger ATK than the Xyz Monster. Yes, a Level 9 monster does go up to 3800 ATK (Arcana Knight Joker). I've seen this Dragon on videos, people seem to buff his Special ATK more than his DEF/Special DEF when they EV train him, hence why I only increased his ATK and not his DEF.

Actually it is not a Skill Drain it says not on the field it affacts the hand, GY, and Banished @Raikoh130

Also I did the banish effect just like Trishlua even if there are no cards on the field his effect would still go off I guess I can put it to 3800 ATK but the reason why I had it had 3300 ATK was cause he had 3 heads nothing more and nothing less.

Also I want you to take the names you gave me and at least fit Terminator in there at least? @Yuma Kaiba @Raikoh130 I will edit these when I have the time.

Also that is not how I want to write my Link Monster I want to keep it the way it is also this isn't about it I'm just showing you the materials. I'm still busy so I will have to edit Fusion Later.

5 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Also that is not how I want to write my Link Monster I want to keep it the way it is also this isn't about it I'm just showing you the materials. I'm still busy so I will have to edit Fusion Later.

For someone that complains a lot about how Yuma writes his cards, you're doing the same thing. Your card doesn't follow the proper PSCT. Don't criticize others if you don't want it backfiring on yourself.

Edited by Raikoh130

1 hour ago, Raikoh130 said:

For someone that complains a lot about how Yuma writes his cards, you're doing the same thing. Your card doesn't follow the proper PSCT. Don't criticize others if you don't want it backfiring on yourself.

Yeah but I copied DPE's HOPT calsue cause if you HOPT the way you wrote it it would HOPT the continuous effect just look at his page https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Destiny_HERO_-_Destroyer_Phoenix_Enforcer

@Raikoh130 would it bee too OP since you now made it banish the cards it hits on the field and GY face-down I'm just thinking cause now that I think about it I wanna it to banish cards on the field and GY face-down.

But should it?

@Yuma Kaiba Hydreigulis, the Iron Devastator Dragon and @Raikoh130 Hydreigon the Cybernetic Dragon of Darkness is really good you know what should we have Cybrognetic or Cybernetic, also I really want to fit the Terminator in this name combo also should we drop the words Dragon and Drakness or should we keep 1 of the 2 words or none at all. Idk personally we can fuse the two names together and change some words and move some words around I just like the Terminator idk once when I saw it I was attched to that movie if you can come up with your two ideas fused together and drop either Dragon or Darkness or both and maybe we either use Cybrognetic, Cyborg, Cybernetic, or Cyber I think we can come up with the most powerful name sorry I wasn't active that much I was pretty much busy and tomorrow I will be busy as well.

On 9/23/2023 at 1:20 AM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Yuma Kaiba Hydreigulis, the Iron Devastator Dragon and @Raikoh130 Hydreigon the Cybernetic Dragon of Darkness is really good you know what should we have Cybrognetic or Cybernetic, also I really want to fit the Terminator in this name combo also should we drop the words Dragon and Drakness or should we keep 1 of the 2 words or none at all. Idk personally we can fuse the two names together and change some words and move some words around I just like the Terminator idk once when I saw it I was attched to that movie if you can come up with your two ideas fused together and drop either Dragon or Darkness or both and maybe we either use Cybrognetic, Cyborg, Cybernetic, or Cyber I think we can come up with the most powerful name sorry I wasn't active that much I was pretty much busy and tomorrow I will be busy as well.

I guess "Hydreigon/Hydreigulis the Terminator". I personally don't like it but it seems that's what you want.

Personally, I was thinking: "Hyrdregion the Terminating Dragon of Darkness", but you want Terminator, not Terminating. It also sounded edgy and cool, but whatever.

3 minutes ago, Raikoh130 said:

I guess "Hydreigon/Hydreigulis the Terminator". I personally don't like it but it seems that's what you want.

Personally, I was thinking: "Hyrdregion the Terminating Dragon of Darkness", but you want Terminator, not Terminating. It also sounded edgy and cool, but whatever.

Okay also I'm not done finishing the DM I wrote something you can read it.