Bad Changes to the Site and its UI in general

Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

This is how the site looked before in 2020:

Sitein2020.thumb.PNG.1ed4662b48edcbdfec680c4e5189ed7c.PNG.60de74f5b41fa65a65aee6f9aed8bbf9.PNG

This is how the site looks in 2023:

image.png.84952745c9279484201bd8c7727065

I hope it was okay I used your profile as an example @Azure Wolf and if your wondering how I found a screenshot of your profile from 2020 I found it from the Wayback Machine from archive.org here https://web.archive.org/web/20201028194359/https://www.cardmaker.net/profile/678985-azure-wolf/#

Also @YCMaker explain this to me how does a site get way less customizable DO YOU HATE CUSTOMIZATION OR SOMETHING WHY DO YOU KEEP REMOVING GOOD FEATURES ALSO WHY ISN'T THE CARD MAKER STILL NOT FIXED THAT IS JUST LAZY!

Can you believe that @YCMaker removed even more customization from the site BOO BOO BOO THAT STINKS I just hate that crap it makes you look lazy as a person and you still haven't fixed the card maker like WTF you said on April 30th, 2023 you where working on a fix like WTF man this site just keeps getting worse I will eventually leave this site for Neocardmaker if you don't stop this nonsensical bull shit.

• 5 months later...

On 10/3/2023 at 9:26 AM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow Do you have any inputs/statements you wanna make here about my frustrations on the site's UI and other features also do you have any screenshots of how this site used to look?  

Hello Neighbor

What are the features that Neocardmaker offers that you feel are superior to this website?

Edited by malansanni70