(Krawn, The Prince Who Betrayed the Sokondians) - Sokondian Support card

Ahmad Alzubi

Another Support for my previously Published archtype "Sokondians"
Krawn is the Brother of Brutal (Whose an XYZ boss monster in the Sokondians lore)

Krawn who was the crown for the throne and the elder brother of 3 siblings (Krawn, Lydia and Brutal)

he betraid the throne and killed his father for the sake of being the king, but got killed during his coup by his youngest brother; Brutal!
Sad but very long story I try to tell a brief of it!

Krawn, The Prince Who Betrayed Sokonda

lv12 DARK - Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect - 4000/4000

1 Beast Tuner + 2+ "Sokondian" monster(s)

If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can banish this card, also make your opponent banish all cards they control. Once per turn, during your End Phase after this card was banished by its own effect: Special Summon this banished card to your opponent's field in Attack Position, but change its ATK/DEF to 2500, also, it gains this effect, 
● You cannot control any other card(s) while you control this card. Send all other cards to GY.
This card cannot be used as material for a Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon.

Krawn, The Prince Who Betrayed the Sokondians (1).jpeg

Edited by Ahmad Alzubi
  • Shiba Inu 1

Wait why does this card's effect miss timing instead of putting "When" this card is Synchro Summoned: cause that is F***ing weak to let a card miss the timing I HATE when effects Konami should just deprecate them why not just say If this card is Synchro Summoned: its much better since you don't miss the timing.

Again nice card.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Wait why does this card's effect miss timing instead of putting "When" this card is Synchro Summoned: cause that is F***ing weak to let a card miss the timing I HATE when effects Konami should just deprecate them why not just say If this card is Synchro Summoned: its much better since you don't miss the timing.

Again nice card.

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan thanks for your feedback, do you think that I should make summoning materials a bit harder? Like make it archtype restricted? Or to require 2 tuners?

1 hour ago, Ahmad Alzubi said:

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan thanks for your feedback, do you think that I should make summoning materials a bit harder? Like make it archtype restricted? Or to require 2 tuners?

Nah he is fine the way he is except the "When" effect should be changed to an more updated "If" effect since those can't miss timing if your opponent decides to chain any effect that isn't a negation or uses a trigger effect to make the effect fizzle and become useless.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Nah he is fine the way he is except the "When" effect should be changed to an more updated "If" effect since those can't miss timing if your opponent decides to chain any effect that isn't a negation or uses a trigger effect to make the effect fizzle and become useless.

Updated, also saved some text, check it now!

• Ahmad Alzubi changed the title to (Krawn, The Prince Who Betrayed the Sokondians) - Sokondian Support card