Yugioh Card Readability

I think we all agree that Yugioh cards are bloated with text to the point they're almost unreadable. So I decided to try fixing the problem:

PART A: Formatting

First, I numbered and listed all the effects on a card so it's easier to parse. I also put the associated number of uses at the end of each effect. There would also be a number displaying the level/rank of the card on the last star, so you don't have to count (but keeping the aesthetic of the stars). Colour coding is optional. The result looks like this:

6* * * * * *

Materials: X + Y

1. Immunities

2. Continuous Effect

3. Condition: Cost; Effect. Uses: x per y (where x is a number and y is chain/turn/duel/etc.)

PART B: Keywords

Next, I made keywords based on widely used terminology for common effects. These will be in bold. Here's a list of what I have so far (we can add, remove, change, or combine at any time):
1. Search: Add from deck to hand

2. Mill x: Send x number of cards from top of deck to GY

3. Dump: Send from deck to GY

4. Immune (a, b, c...): Immune to a, b, c, and anything else inside the bracket. If there's no bracket, that means it's immune to everything

5. Revive/Reborn (not decided yet): Summon from GY

6. Recover: Add from GY to hand

7. Spin: Shuffle from field to deck

8. Bounce: Return from field to hand

9. Book: Flip face-down

10. Burn: Inflict damage

11. Heal: Increase LP

PART C: Fluff

Finally, I cut out the unnecessary words. For example, instead of "If this card is normal or special summoned" it would say "If summoned:". It's already implied that the card is talking about itself, so it doesn't need to specify "this card" every time, and there's no logic excluding Flip Summoning from the condition.

PART D: Examples

Now I'm gonna have a few examples using the above, I included only the textbox since there was no changes to the stats:

Old

Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon

"Dark Magician" + "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" or 1 Dragon Effect Monster
Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Neither player can target this card with card effects. During your Main Phase: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK. You can use this effect a number of times per turn up to the number of Normal Monsters used as Fusion Material for this card. Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, and if you do that, this card gains 1000 ATK.

New

Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon

8* * * * * * * *

Materials: "Dark Magician" + "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" or 1 Dragon Effect Monster

1. Immune (targeting, effect destruction)
2. During your Main Phase: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do, Burn your opponent for that monster's original ATK. Uses: [Number of normal monster fusion materials] per turn. 
3. You can discard 1 card; negate the activation of a card or effect, and if you do, destroy it, and if you do, I gain 1000 ATK. Uses: 1 per turn

Old

Tearlaments Kitkallos

1 "Tearlaments" monster + 1 Aqua monster
If this card is Special Summoned: You can take 1 "Tearlaments" card from your Deck, and either add it to your hand or send it to the GY. You can target 1 monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Tearlaments" monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, send the targeted monster to the GY. If this card is sent to the GY by card effect: You can send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the GY. You can only use each effect of "Tearlaments Kitkallos" once per turn.

New

Tearlaments Kitkallos

5* * * * *

Materials: 1 "Tearlaments" monster + 1 Aqua monster

1. On Summon: You can Search or Dump 1 "Tearlaments" card. Uses: 1 per turn
2. Target 1 monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Tearlaments" monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, send the targeted monster to the GY. Uses: 1 per turn
3. If sent to the GY by card effect: Mill 5. Uses: 1 per turn

Old

Kashtira Arise-Heart

3 Level 7 monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Kashtira Arise-Heart" by using 1 "Kashtira" monster you control, if an effect of "Kashtira Shangri-Ira" was successfully activated this turn. (Transfer its materials to this card.) Any card sent to the GY is banished instead. Once per Chain, each time a card(s) is banished: Attach 1 banished card to this card as material. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 3 materials from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish it face-down.

New

Kashtira Arise-Heart

Materials: 3 Level 7 monsters

1. Can also be Xyz summoned using 1 "Kashtira" monster you control, if an effect of "Kashtira Shangri-Ira" was resolved this turn. Uses: 1 per turn
2. Any card sent to the GY is banished instead. 
3. Each time a card(s) is banished: Attach 1 banished card as material. Uses: 1 per chain.
4. (Quick Effect): Detach 3 materials from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish it face-down. Uses: 1 per turn

Old

Gashadokuro, the Skeletal Mayakashi

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only control 1 "Gashadokuro, the Skeletal Mayakashi". You can only use each of these effects of "Gashadokuro, the Skeletal Mayakashi" once per turn.
●If a Link Monster in your possession is destroyed by battle or an opponent's card effect while this card is in the GY: You can banish 1 other Zombie monster from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card.
●If this card is Special Summoned from the GY: You can activate this effect; this turn, this face-up card is unaffected by other cards' effects.

New

Gashadokuro, the Skeletal Mayakashi

11* * * * * * * * * * *

Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
1. You can only control 1 "Gashadokuro, the Skeletal Mayakashi"
2. If a Link Monster you control is destroyed by your opponent: You can banish 1 other Zombie from your GY, and if you do, Revive this card. Uses: 1 per turn.
3. On Revive: You can make this card Immune (effects) until the end of the turn. Uses: 1 per turn.

Edited by KH911