Sealed Doors Of The Divine

Well heres the most interesting card I came across at a site called Manjyome Thunder (type it in to google and it should be the top the result)

It makes exodia a even more threat when used right.

Monsters:

3x Exodia Necross

3x Obnoxious Celtic Guard

3x Magical Merchant

1x Left Leg Of The Forbidden One

1x Left Arm Of The Forbidden One

1x Right Leg Of The Forbidden One

1x Right Arm Of The Forbidden One

1x Exodios The Ultimate Sealed God

Spells:

3x Cost Down

3x Contract With Exodia

2x Pot Of Avarice

1x Card Destruction

Traps:

3x Draining Shield

3x Waboku

3x Threating Roar

3x Negate Attack

2x Enchanted Javelin

2x Dark Mirror Force

1x Mirror Force

My design is very differnt then a normal exodia deck where you only want to skim threw for the exodia cards, mine works very differntly for you see I skim threw the entire deck and return necessary things (like monster cards) plus if you can get all 5 pieces in the grave with this new guy being removed from the game its actually a 2nd win condition incase the enemy wants to remove your current hand from the game (which is what the normal exodia deck's weakness is for then you are needed to require backup soldier and other cards to retrive a win condition).

Well, Exodios is a REALLY POWERFUL CARD but is also REALLY HARD TO GET OUT. Plus, if you have a bunch of normal monsters, IF THIS WORKS, they could help, idk.

Hey, I'm just tryin' to help.

(That site is REALLY HELPFULL with my "insider information". It's awsome.)

Hmm yea I see what you mean, thats why I was thinking while listining to my mp3 (sorta out dated mp3 anyway) while walking around town I was wondering how to make this deck extend threw then I remember one of the most crazy cards that goes with exodia decks being "Sixth Sense" but unless that thing is in english I will have to forget about taking out the 3 "Cost Down" spell cards.

Archived