4 Barren HERO Fusions and Barren HERO Brandished Blade

Phantasm12778

Barren HERO Western Shade

Level 6

DARK 

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

1900/1800

"Barren HERO Wild Western" + "Barren HERO Shaded Sun"

If this card is Fusion Summoned, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 "Barren HERO" Monster in your GY; Send that card on the field to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon the "Barren HERO" Monster from your GY in Attack Position. Once per turn, during the Standby Phase, Destroy the monster with the Lowest ATK that your opponent controls(You choose if tied). If this card is sent to the GY; You can send 1 monster your opponent controls to the GY. You can only use each effect of "Barren HERO Western Shade" once per turn

Barren HERO Western Edge

Level 8

EARTH

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

2600/2300

"Barren HERO Wild Western" + "Barren HERO Brandished Blade"

This card can attack all of your opponents monsters Once each. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict double piercing battle damage. Once per turn(Quick Effect); You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Negate that targets effects, and if you do, its ATK becomes 0, also it must attack this card this turn if able. You can only use each effect of "Barren HERO Western Edge" Once per turn.

Barren HERO Rocky Oasis

Level 6

EARTH

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

1900/3000

"Barren HERO Bubble Baron" + "Barren HERO Boulder Buster"

The first time this card would be destroyed by a card effect, it is not destroyed. Once per turn, you can banish 1 of the materials listed on this card from your GY; inflict damage to your opponent equal to double that monsters ATK. If this card is attacked by an opponents Monster(Quick Effect): You can send 1 "Barren HERO" Monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY; increase this cards Defense by the sent Monsters ATK until the end of the turn. You can only use each effect of "Barren HERO Rocky Oasis" once per turn

Barren HERO Horizon Cycler

Level 7

LIGHT

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

2500/1200

2 "Barren HERO" Monsters with different Attributes

While Face-Up on the field, this card is also treated as DARK Attribute. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can add 1 "Sunrise Fusion" and "Sunset Fusion" from your Deck or GY to your hand. All "Barren HERO" Monsters you control gain 500 ATK/DEF for each Different Attribute in your GY. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Activate 1 "Fusion" Spell card from your hand that lists "Barren HERO" in its card text. You can only use each effect of "Barren HERO Horizon Cycler" once per turn

Barren HERO Brandished Blade

Level 7

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

2600/1800

If this card attacks a Defense Position Monster, inflict piercing battle damage. Once per turn, you can change 1 Attack Position monster to Defense Position, and if you do, its DEF becomes 0. If this card is used as Material for the Fusion Summon of a "Barren HERO" Fusion Monster, that monster gains the following effect: If this card destroys a Monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK or DEF (Whichever is Higher, Your choice if tied) of the destroyed Monster. 

Any constructive Criticisms @Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan @Rongaulius?

Judging by its main "Barren HERO" card text, I think its supposed to be more on their own

3 hours ago, Drake Finley said:

Where are all of the other cards(The Sun Fusion Cards, and the non Branded blade matreials mentioned on this post

I have contact with the Writer. He says their uploaded into DuelingBook and to PM him on there to see em

14 hours ago, Liam Bechtel said:

Judging by its main "Barren HERO" card text, I think its supposed to be more on their own.

I guessed as much but wanted to confirm.

The cards look fun and fairly interesting to play, but apart from being a Fusion Deck, there don't seem to be any synergies with existing HERO cards apart from the link monsters.  With that in mind I'm slightly confused why they're HERO cards.

55 minutes ago, Rongaulius said:

I guessed as much but wanted to confirm.

The cards look fun and fairly interesting to play, but apart from being a Fusion Deck, there don't seem to be any synergies with existing HERO cards apart from the link monsters.  With that in mind I'm slightly confused why they're HERO cards.

There's not supposed to be synergy. This is the E HEROs if they went to the Wild West. 

The Lost HEROs I made are supposed to synergize with the Barren HEROs, and not any other Archetypes