hi everyone i need help for card name suggestions, post any suggestions for card names or effects

Absolute Pendulum Power

If you were to Pendulum Summon 1 or more Lv12 Pendulum monsters, that Pendulum Summon cannot be denied and also destroy as many cards on your Opponent's field as Lv12 Pendulum monsters you have Pendulum Summoned. ● If you have a Pendulum scale of 0 to 13, you can banish this card from the graveyard, your Opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards while you keep that Pendulum scale. You can only activate 1 "Absolute Pendulum Power" per turn and only once that turn.

Hello. I hope this idea of the pendulum effect is helpful. If you like, over time I can share other ideas of effects or effect names. I attach an idea of what the letter would be like, for me. I hope it helps you. Greetings.

Absolute Pendulum Power.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Edrei Carreto said:

Absolute Pendulum Power

If you were to Pendulum Summon 1 or more Lv12 Pendulum monsters, that Pendulum Summon cannot be denied and also destroy as many cards on your Opponent's field as Lv12 Pendulum monsters you have Pendulum Summoned. ● If you have a Pendulum scale of 0 to 13, you can banish this card from the graveyard, your Opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards while you keep that Pendulum scale. You can only activate 1 "Absolute Pendulum Power" per turn and only once that turn.

Hello. I hope this idea of the pendulum effect is helpful. If you like, over time I can share other ideas of effects or effect names. I attach an idea of what the letter would be like, for me. I hope it helps you. Greetings.

Absolute Pendulum Power.jpeg

that is a good idea, thanks for the suggestion and i will do something similar but not the same so that you have the rights to that