Another original archetype: Green-Eyes

Rongaulius

Yet another one of my older original archetypes: Green-Eyes.  The deck's core mechanic is Dragon monsters that are summoned to the opponent's field and blow up everything around them.  Up first, we have:

Lumen, Radiance of the Green-Eyes Dragons
Dragon/Link/Effect, LIGHT, Link-2, ATK 1200.
2 "Greem-Eyes" monsters
For this card's Link Summon, you can also use up to 1 "Green-Eyes" monster your opponent controls OR 1 "Green-Eyes" monster in your hand as Link Material. If this card is Link Summoned: You can Set 1 "Green-Eyes" Spell/Trap directly from your Deck or GY. If this card is in your GY, you can target 1 face-up "Green-Eyes" monster on the field; equip this card to that target as an Equip Spell that gives the equipped monster 500 ATK/DEF, also negate its effects if it is not originally a "Green-Eyes" monster. You can only use each effect of "Lumen, Radiance of the Green-Eyes Dragons" once per turn.

LumenCard2.0.thumb.jpg.9f77467be2ae04eb72dde8a8c39a1398.jpg

Sword of the Green-Eyes Dragon Lord
Equip Spell
You can only activate "Sword of the Green-Eyes Dragon Lord" once per turn. Activate only if there is a face-up "Green-Eyes" monster(s) on the field. The equipped monster gains 600 ATK/DEF and is treated as a "Green-Eyes" monster, also its effects are negated unless it is originally a "Green-Eyes" monster. During your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Green-Eyes" monster from your GY to either player's field. If this card leaves the field from an opponent's card effect, you can Fusion Summon 1 "Green-Eyes" Fusion Monster, by destroying Fusion Materials from your hand or field and/or banishing Fusion Materials from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Sword of the Green-Eyes Dragon Lord" once per turn.

SwordoftheGreen-EyesDragonLord.thumb.jpg.99a71afeed2aa13ac8712d85cda8f493.jpg

Green-Eyes Annihilation Blast
Quick-Play Spell
If there is a face-up "Green-Eyes" card(s) in the Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone: Destroy all cards on the field, then, if your opponent controls a monster(s), you can Special Summon 1 "Green-Eyes" monster from your hand or GY for every monster your opponent controls, and if you do, their ATK/DEF become double their original ATK/DEF, also they are unaffected by your opponent's cards and effects this turn. You can only resolve the effect of "Green-Eyes Annihilation Blast" once per turn.

Green-EyesAnnihilationBlastCard.thumb.jpg.341d0bd301b52ee71afdf9d7e4308155.jpg

Green-Eyes Valiant Dragon
Dragon/Xyz/Effect, LIGHT, Rank 8, ATK 2600, DEF 2900
2+ Level 8 monsters
Gains 800 ATK/DEF for every "Green-Eyes" card attached to this card as Xyz Material. If your opponent activates a card or effect that would banish, destroy, send to the GY, return to the hand/Deck, or negate the effects of a "Green-Eyes" card(s) you control (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that effect. Cannot be used as Fusion Material.

Green-EyesValiantDragon.thumb.jpg.11501e1c9baf424ccd88b7463c7f931e.jpg

Green-Eyes Onslaught Dragon
Dragon/Xyz/Effect, LIGHT, Rank 9, ATK 3500, DEF 3000
Cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects, while it has Xyz Material. This card can attack twice each Battle Phase. Gains 300 ATK/DEF for each Xyz Material attached to this card. Once per turn, at attack declaration, if this card attacks an opponent's monster: You can attach that monster to this card as additional Xyz Material.  You can only use this effect of "Green-Eyes Onslaught Dragon" once per turn. If your opponent's card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; that opponent's card is treated as a "Green-Eyes" card this turn.

Green-EyesOnslaughtDragon-Card.thumb.jpg.3525556639c47b8ee3eb0a79ffa53ed4.jpg

Green-Eyes Warmaster
Warrior/Link/Effect, LIGHT, Link-4, ATK 3000
3+ "Green-Eyes" monsters
Once per turn, you can also Link Summon "Green-Eyes Warmaster" using 1 monster your opponent controls as 1 of the Link Materials. You can only use the following effects of "Green-Eyes Warmaster" once per turn.
•If this card is Special Summoned, you can equip 1 "Green-Eyes" monster from either field or GY to this card as an Equip Spell that gives this card 300 ATK.
•(Quick Effect:) You can shuffle 1 Equip Spell you control into the Deck, then target 1 "Green-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon that target to either field.

Green-EyesWarmaster(1).thumb.jpeg.f47e23ff1417cd237d74fa58938780ef.jpeg

I'll probably end up redesigning some of these effects at some point, as Annihilation Blast in particular has a very good chance of being busted when it resolves.  These were the main cards I'd drawn that I was actually happy with at the time, though Lumen had gone through three iterations and Onslaught Dragon at least two before I actually liked the art for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kenneth Morillo said:

I'm new here. Could anybody please help me out? Hold do I draw the cards?

Welcome.

I draw my cards using traditional and digital art.  As a matter of fact, the entire reason I originally started teaching myself to draw was so I could draw Yugioh cards...heh. 

If you want to learn to draw, it takes willingness to learn, patience, and then trial and error through practice.  And then more patience, and more practice.

Green-Eyes Magus
Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect, LIGHT, 4*, ATK 1200, DEF 1200, Pendulum Scale 3.
Monster Effect:
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
Add 1 "Green-Eyes" monster from your Deck to your hand.
Destroy 1 "Green-Eyes card on the field.
You can only use each effect of Green-Eyes Magus" once per turn.
Pendulum Effect: If a "Green-Eyes" monster(s) is Special Summoned, you can target 1 "Green-Eyes" card on the field; destroy that target. You can only use this effect of "Green-Eyes Magus" once per turn.

Green-EyesMagus(1).thumb.jpeg.54d601280ecdc23bfc15aedf897b66e5.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Rongaulius said:

Green-Eyes Magus
Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect, LIGHT, 4*, ATK 1200, DEF 1200, Pendulum Scale 3.
Monster Effect:
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
Add 1 "Green-Eyes" monster from your Deck to your hand.
Destroy 1 "Green-Eyes card on the field.
You can only use each effect of Green-Eyes Magus" once per turn.
Pendulum Effect: If a "Green-Eyes" monster(s) is Special Summoned, you can target 1 "Green-Eyes" card on the field; destroy that target. You can only use this effect of "Green-Eyes Magus" once per turn.

Green-EyesMagus(1).thumb.jpeg.54d601280ecdc23bfc15aedf897b66e5.jpeg

That card is really cool Green Eyes is a counterpart to both Red Eyes and Blue Eyes also how are you enjoying your thanksgiving?