[CUSTOM DECK] The Cranial / Critical Deck (WARRIOR / EFFECT / WIND / LVL 8, 11, 12) Some variance, enjoy the deck.

Kitirto

11 hours ago, Kitirto said:

Here are the ones im certain aren't Ai generated and/or come from some anime (cause they are awfully similar) 

Cranial Sightheart.jpg

Cranial Chainheart.jpg

Cranial Dashheart.jpg

Cranial Flameheart.jpg

Cranial Slashheart .jpg

Cranial Smashheart.jpeg

Critical Chainheart.jpeg

Critical Duelheart.jpg

Critical Slashheart.jpg

Critical Smashheart.jpg

Critical Sytheheart.jpg

NO DUDE WHAT YOU FUCKING SAID RIGHT THERE WAS FUCKING IDIOTIC AND REALLY RETARDED!!! AI ART AND ANIME ARE NOT THE SAME THING KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE DON'T BE RETARDED, ALSO AI ART IS FUCKING BAD AND GARBAGE ITS CORPORATE GREED AT ITS FINEST BECAUSE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS GIVING TO SERVERS OWNED BY BIG TECH TO TRAIN THEM ON THOSE IMAGES THAT IS WHAT AI ART IS YOU NEED SOME FUCKING EDUCATION MAN GO TO SCHOOL AND KEEP LEARNING ABOUT THE WORLD ALSO I'VE BLOCKED YOU!

43 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

NO DUDE WHAT YOU FUCKING SAID RIGHT THERE WAS FUCKING IDIOTIC AND REALLY RETARDED!!! AI ART AND ANIME ARE NOT THE SAME THING KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE DON'T BE RETARDED, ALSO AI ART IS FUCKING BAD AND GARBAGE ITS CORPORATE GREED AT ITS FINEST BECAUSE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS GIVING TO SERVERS OWNED BY BIG TECH TO TRAIN THEM ON THOSE IMAGES THAT IS WHAT AI ART IS YOU NEED SOME FUCKING EDUCATION MAN GO TO SCHOOL AND KEEP LEARNING ABOUT THE WORLD ALSO I'VE BLOCKED YOU!

Dude...chill pill.  MASSIVE chill pill. AI images paired with photoshop can be highly convincing, and they're getting harder to discern from real art every day.  As an artist myself I have some strongly-held opinions about AI "art" that are best left unsaid here, but your reaction was entirely uncalled for. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion by browbeating them like that.  All you're doing is making yourself look like you have no self-control.

1 minute ago, Rongaulius said:

Dude...chill pill.  MASSIVE chill pill. AI images paired with photoshop can be highly convincing, and they're getting harder to discern from real art every day.  As an artist myself I have some strongly-held opinions about AI "art" that are best left unsaid here, but your reaction was entirely uncalled for. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion by browbeating them like that.  All you're doing is making yourself look like you have no self-control.

Yeah your right I'm sorry I'm not a Fan of AI Art as of you can tell and I seen alot of videos and even some friends that I talk to time to time agree that this change is because of the greedy companies that wanna ruin everything this is why we can't have things in live Capitalism is like the great overruler that puts us all down infavor of the big richies on this planet as a Gen Z I feel this word is getting ripped to shreds by big Tech companies that only care about growth and profits like how I said in our DMs a while back.

I might out myself here, but i like A.I. art. As someone who can't draw myself it is really convienient to just get generated images on what i need. I can understand the Argument that its not real art, but then again, art is in the eye of the beholder. Besides its not just the tech companies that tear the world apart with their greed. If we go that route then the problem lies at the existence of money itself.

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah your right I'm sorry I'm not a Fan of AI Art as of you can tell and I seen alot of videos and even some friends that I talk to time to time agree that this change is because of the greedy companies that wanna ruin everything this is why we can't have things in live Capitalism is like the great overruler that puts us all down infavor of the big richies on this planet as a Gen Z I feel this word is getting ripped to shreds by big Tech companies that only care about growth and profits like how I said in our DMs a while back.

Behind every massive company is a group of individuals with desires.  What routes they take to realize those desires are where problems come from. Large companies are not the problem, nor is Capitalism.  Unscrupulous humans grasping for power, more and more power, are the problem

@lifeblood, agreed that AI art is easy.  It's easy because it canvases the internet for images similar to the prompts put in by the user, and then conglomerates an image using those images.  It's using the work of artists for free to generate an image based on prompts.  At its core it is essentially copyright infringement, and remains legal only because the legal ramifications of the situation were never considered before.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rongaulius said:

Behind every massive company is a group of individuals with desires.  What routes they take to realize those desires are where problems come from. Large companies are not the problem, nor is Capitalism.  Unscrupulous humans grasping for power, more and more power, are the problem

@lifeblood, agreed that AI art is easy.  It's easy because it canvases the internet for images similar to the prompts put in by the user, and then conglomerates an image using those images.  It's using the work of artists for free to generate an image based on prompts.  At its core it is essentially copyright infringement, and remains legal only because the legal ramifications of the situation were never considered before.

@Rongaulius Your right but I still feel AI Art is immorally not right because these companies use data scrapers and web scrapers to gather these images if its already on their servers cough cough Deviantart they can go right ahead and train your images on this gross AI Stuff I don't like nor does anyone who is an artist. Yes the Big Riches always want more power and control over everything these people are evil they write evil code to do evil things its just not right in my mind I hate NFTs cause they only promte scams and are a waste of resoreces to the planet cause Crypto uses Oil energy I always F***ing hated and despised those Crypto/NFT Bros they can go F themselves I'm glad we had the Crypto Market Crashed and I'm glad NFTs lost like almost all of their value they where nothing but scams but AI Art seems to be really Evil also not tking back insults against Crypto/NFT Bros there not smart.

@lifeblood AI Art is copyright at its core there is nothing creative about AI Art.

@Rongaulius Is it copy right infringement? Things on the internet, especially art fall as far as i know under public domain, with places like devianart, being able to lock their art behind a subscription, that is being paid with money. I understand the concern but the A.I. looking art and making something out of it is it not in some way similar as an artist looking at art for inspiration?

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan I never said its creative, i said its helpful form in making the card arts here since i can't draw myself. If i could i would do it myself. Since the A.I is not very cooporative at times.

32 minutes ago, lifeblood said:

@Rongaulius Is it copy right infringement? Things on the internet, especially art fall as far as i know under public domain, with places like devianart, being able to lock their art behind a subscription, that is being paid with money. I understand the concern but the A.I. looking art and making something out of it is it not in some way similar as an artist looking at art for inspiration?

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan I never said its creative, i said its helpful form in making the card arts here since i can't draw myself. If i could i would do it myself. Since the A.I is not very cooporative at times.

Art online is protected under copyright law.  Copyright law protects the original expression of the idea, not the idea itself.  The argument has been made that AI images as a result do not constitute infringement since they are only expressing an idea in a different form. However. AI art algorithms are trained using copyrighted work without consent.  Hence the copyright issues.

Just now, Rongaulius said:

Art online is protected under copyright law.  Copyright law protects the original expression of the idea, not the idea itself.  The argument has been made that AI images as a result do not constitute infringement since they are only expressing an idea in a different form. However. AI art algorithms are trained using copyrighted work without consent.  Hence the copyright issues.

I see, thats a shame. Well maybe in the future A.I. Art will be more independent. (Probably not) 

You know i am glad we could talk about this in a civilized manner. I feel mostly sorry for op. he no part of this and may have been watching from the sidelines as this conversation unfolds.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rongaulius said:

Yeah that is the biggest reason on why I don't like AI Art.

5 minutes ago, lifeblood said:

I see, thats a shame. Well maybe in the future A.I. Art will be more independent. (Probably not) 

You know i am glad we could talk about this in a civilized manner. I feel mostly sorry for op. he no part of this and may have been watching from the sidelines as this conversation unfolds.

Yes they are indeed trained off the works of people who made art with love and passion now the AI is not a human and the companies only want money out of this its a soulless cash grab from companies it ruined so many artistes I feel bad for them.

1 hour ago, lifeblood said:

Compare, I don't expect everyone to agree with me on everything, and I'm okay with that. As long as they don't expect me to agree with everything they say in return, we may still get along just great. 

Speaking of the original post, I like the idea but the archetype seems extremely abusable for FTK's.  If you negate the effects of your own monsters using Skill Drain, you can easily fill your board with 4k beaters in one turn.

1 hour ago, Rongaulius said:

Compare, I don't expect everyone to agree with me on everything, and I'm okay with that. As long as they don't expect me to agree with everything they say in return, we may still get along just great. 

Speaking of the original post, I like the idea but the archetype seems extremely abusable for FTK's.  If you negate the effects of your own monsters using Skill Drain, you can easily fill your board with 4k beaters in one turn.

Disregard second half of post.  Got my threads mixed up.  Derp.

10 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Okay thank you AI is not Anime and vice visa I think you should THINK BEFORE SAYING Something but your appgiozly is accepted.

Imma be honest, its not that serious, I didn't know either way.
I just gave you images you asked for then got verbally assaulted for it.