Generic dump for Pokémon-based cards I made when I was bored

White Zeraora

Kalos region cards have been added to the first post.

You may notice some of those had already been posted to Meloetta's Atelier, but I posted them here because I'd like to keep them all in one topic. And to be fair, only Xerneas and Hoopa Unbound are actual reposts - The other cards have had changes to their effects compared to the versions I posted on Meloetta's Atelier.

This is most likely my last upload of 2023, so happy new year everyone and see you in 2024!

Cards from the Alola region have now been added to the first post.
With 34 cards, this is the biggest one yet. Meltan and Melmetal have also been included, even though they're not really native to Alola.

While the Ultra Beasts are an archetype, they don't really have a defined playing style, unlike another archetype that's coming later on.

And at last, we've reached the end (at least for now).
Cards from the Paldea region have been added to the first post. Includes content from The Teal Mask and The Indigo Disk. With 36 cards, this is our biggest release yet.
I do plan on adding on to these eventually, but you probably won't see a big dump of cards like this one until Generation 10 comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 9:33 PM, White Zeraora said:

And at last, we've reached the end (at least for now).
Cards from the Paldea region have been added to the first post. Includes content from The Teal Mask and The Indigo Disk. With 36 cards, this is our biggest release yet.
I do plan on adding on to these eventually, but you probably won't see a big dump of cards like this one until Generation 10 comes out.

I would like to say thanks, for figuring out the Ogrepon Masks. Along with them actually countering the Loyal 3 + Pecharunt

• 3 weeks later...