If Arc-V had a Link Dimension, what would Yuya's Link Counterpart be?

Everyone has a right to answer this question, but I'm just gonna put my pick for this since I made the question up

First of all, since Pendulum Links don't exist yet, that would mean they couldn't exist in this scenario until Judgement Arrows comes along with the Link Spell Mechanic. So I'm thinking that this part of Yuya would have Link Spells instead, as they were the mechanic in Vrains that Konami hasn't released yet. Lame I know, but that's my take on it.

2nd part: His name and backstory. His name, in keeping with the Yu- surname, I think it should be Yusen. The name is a combination of the Yu- surname and Senshi, which is Japanese for Warrior. As for his backstory, I feel like it should be that his world, like Yuto's, was attacked by the Fusion Dimension, the main Villains...but on a darker scale. What do I mean by this? Well I would want Yusen to be the last living Link Dimension, as the fusion dimension takes it WAY too far and commits Genocide against the entire paradise of what it was. Yusen is the Last person to use the Link Dimensions Powers, and unlike Yuto, its not just about revenge for him, its about preserving his kind. He attacks anyone and everyone without mercy in pure blind rage, not caring about the innocent Fusion Users such as Edo Phoenix and Sora Shiunin, obliterating them and making their lives hell. As for what he represents of Zarc's Soul, he represents Zarc's Fury.

3rd Part: His Deck and Ace Monster. For the Deck he plays, I'm thinking of making a brand new Link Deck focused on the mechanic of Pendulum Summoning by treating their monsters as Continuous Spells, that way he can swarm the field with monsters for his Link Summons, not even using Scales but rather treating his monsters as Continuous Spells to act as Scales. I call it the Blazing Coffin Archetype. His Ace Monster, fitting with said theme, is Inferno Link Dragon, a Powerful Link 4 with the ability to incinerate every monster it comes into contact with. Its main effects are to double its ATK every time it battles during the Battle Phase, and the ability to attack three times per turn. It then upgrades itself into the Link 5 Inferno Kaiser Link Dragon, who has the extra two effects of negating the effects of monsters it battles with, and the Metalmorph boosting effect of gaining the destroyed monsters ATK until the end of the Battle Phase. As for its Odd-Eyes Merge Monster, it makes Odd-Eyes Wildfire Dragon, a Link 5 that fuses Odd-Eyes with the Fury of Inferno Link Dragon. I will write out the effects eventually.

That's my answer

• Like 1