AOT Attack On Titan

Gage Rose

Extremely nice cards! I really like them all! And none of the cards is overpowered.

Nonetheless, there's so many text(wording) issues. You can have a look at PSCT, and try to make more common words.

In addition, I think that Levi deserves more ATK (he is basically atronger than the beast Titan) and, Erewin deserves more love, he is by far my favorite character!

2 hours ago, Ahmad Alzubi said:

Extremely nice cards! I really like them all! And none of the cards is overpowered.

Nonetheless, there's so many text(wording) issues. You can have a look at PSCT, and try to make more common words.

In addition, I think that Levi deserves more ATK (he is basically atronger than the beast Titan) and, Erewin deserves more love, he is by far my favorite character!

He's my favorite too!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hey there! If you're into 3D printing or love gaming-inspired designs, check out my Thingiverse account! I'm constantly working on new models and designs, all available for free. Stick with me and hit that follow button to stay updated with the latest creations. With 11 3D printers and a resin printer at my disposal, I bring a wealth of experience to every project. Whether you're a seasoned maker or just starting out, there's something for everyone in my collection. Join me on this creative journey and let's bring your ideas to life in 3D!         https://www.thingiverse.com

Edited by Gage Rose