Custom Archetype: Horseman of the Apocalypse

To start I saw a post about making custom cards that were the four horseman of the apocalypse as an archetype in yugioh and I was going to script the cards into EdoPro for myself and some friends, however after looking at the cards, the effects were either too powerful generic like unaffected by monster effects, or just too weak like this card gains 500 ATK. So I then decided to make my own archetype about the Four Horseman with the help from ChatGpt to balance and get the cards the way I wanted. Here is my archetype.

To start with the name of the Archetype is "Horseman of the Apocalypse", this Deck is consisted of 4 main Deck monsters a Continuous Spell card and a Extra Deck monster. The Deck focuses around 4 Horseman War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death who are all Level 12 Dark Fiend monsters with 4000 ATK and DEF. Each monster cannot be Normal Summoned/Set and must Special Summon themselves from the hand or GY by banishing 3 fiend monsters from the GY. Each monster also can send themselves and a Level 10 or higher fiend monster from the hand to do an effect. While on the field each monster has a Continuous effect that is specific to their name. Finally, the Boss monster is an Xyz monster that has to use all 4 horseman to come out and is a Towers monster while it has Xyz material.

While all the monsters are really powerfull, their are a couple of designed weaknesses to the Deck. 1 weakness is that you need to draw at least 2 Level 12 or higher fiend's and then discard 1 more to summon 1 out meaning that they are difficult to summon out unless their is an engine drawing cards [Darkworld is a good example however I don't know how well they will synergize as I am not good with Darkworld]. Secondly, Each Main Deck monster can be destroyed, banished, targeted, negated, and don't have Specific protections except one of them having Battle Protection, and while the Extra Deck monster has protections it is very hard to get out as you need to have 4 Horseman on the field [This means you have to banish 12 cards, and have all 4 horseman in hand] which is very unlikely. However if you do get this horseman out it is very powerful. 

After all is said, to me this seems like a fun archetype, however I want to know if there are any balances you would give to the archetype or any tips to make them better or worse but still fun to use. Below are the cards. Tell me what you think :) !!

HorsemenoftheApocalypseWartheBlazingConqueror(3).jpg.01cb5a74ecf96e752fe245b761263f7d.jpg

Effect: Level 12 Dark Fiend 4000/4000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or GY) by banishing 3 Fiend monsters from your GY. You can send this card and 1 Level 10 or higher Fiend monster from your hand to the GY; add 1 "Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Horsemen of the Apocalypse War, the Blazing Conqueror" once per turn. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If your opponent Special Summons a monster; destroy 1 monster they control.

HorsemenoftheApocalypseFaminetheEternalHunger(1).jpg.3f6b489a4af7e9141565bcc4fa5fe3c7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or GY) by banishing 3 Fiend monsters from your GY. You can send this card and 1 Level 10 or higher Fiend monster from your hand to the GY; draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of "Horsemen of the Apocalypse Famine, the Eternal Hunger" once per turn. Your opponent cannot draw cards. If your opponent adds a card from their Deck to their hand; banish 1 card from their hand.

HorsemenoftheApocalypsePestilencethePlagueBringer.jpg.3280ab4eb9294ab8b35e8e70bc0df1eb.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or GY) by banishing 3 Fiend monsters from your GY. You can send this card and 1 Level 10 or higher Fiend monster from your hand to the GY; destroy 1 card your opponent controls. You can only use this effect of "Horsemen of the Apocalypse Pestilence, the Plague Bringer" once per turn. If your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster; inflict 800 damage to your opponent. During the End Phase, if a monster(s) other than a "Horseman of the Apocalypse" monster was summoned this turn; destroy those monsters.

HorsemenoftheApocalypseDeaththeSoulHarvester.jpg.8049dbda85d85b04edbbd0d332fce614.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or GY) by banishing 3 Fiend monsters from your GY. You can send this card and 1 Level 10 or higher Fiend monster from your hand to the GY; banish up to 2 cards from your opponent's GY. You can only use this effect of "Horsemen of the Apocalypse Death, the Soul Harvester" once per turn. Your opponent cannot banish cards from their hand, Deck, or field. If your opponent sends a card from their hand, Deck, or field to the GY; banish 2 cards from the top of their Deck.

HorsemenoftheApocalypseRevelation.jpg.298e1734d3547a2684fd1ec6040ead34.jpg

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: You can add 1 Level 10 or higher Fiend monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: You can add 1 banished "Horseman of the Apocalypse" monster to your hand. During the End Phase: You can shuffle 3 banished Fiend monsters into the Deck; draw 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Horsemen of the Apocalypse Revelation" per turn.

HorsemenoftheApocalypseCatastrophetheEndoftheWorld.jpg.1e150356e4dbf426f8a1be85fd0803e0.jpg

Xyz Effect: Level 12 Dark Fiend 5000/5000

4 Level 12 "Horseman of the Apocalypse" monsters with different names
While this card has Xyz Materials it cannot be Tributed, nor used as material for a Fusion or Link Summon. This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material; banish all monsters from the Extra Deck face-down. (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material; banish 1 Level 10 or higher Fiend monster from your GY, and if you do, this card gains the effects of that card until the end of the turn. You can only use this effect of "Horsemen of the Apocalypse Catastrophe, the End of the World" once per turn.

Edited by The2kGod Raah
Formatting