Fanmade Yugioh cards: Disney villains (Part 1)

I've been a fan of Disney for a very long time, particularly the renascence period that features some of the most iconic characters, breathtaking scenes, and amazing stories. To me it was always the villains who were the stars of the show, and so this next custom archetype will be based around them (or at least the majority of them, since you can't really fit all of them into a single deck).

This deck is a ritual lockdown deck, if you manage to summon all of the boss monsters, who are the most evil of the bunch, together they can prevent the opponent from special summoning from the extra deck, giving you a huge advantage. Many cards also have additional effects that trigger if you control certain monsters, unfortunately, not all of these evil-doers get along very well, so you have to set up your field in a way that allows them to work together if you want to extract the most efficient value possible from each card.

Here's the first installment:
Level 2 Disney villains are the lackeys, they involve the sidekicks, underlings, or minor trouble makers that couldn't make the cut as full fledged villains.

Some of them aren't even monsters at all since they're just pets for the true villains, so I made them as trap cards:

2 Hamsterviel.JPG

2 King John.JPG

2 Kronk.JPG

2 LeFou.JPG

2 Smee.JPG

Trap Creeper.JPG

Trap Diablo.JPG

Trap Flotsam and Jetsam.JPG

Trap Hayabusa.JPG

Trap Iago.JPG

Trap Lucifer.JPG

• Like 1