Custom Archetype: Duckt

I was researching a little about the cards in yugioh and Ducks do not get love alot in yugioh. There is are so many bird archetypes but their is no duck archetype, so I have made one. Introducing Duckt: The theme around the archetype is Ducks in the Judicial System. Each monster's name is a pun on the occupation that they are such as a Detective being Ducktective, or a Paramedic named ParameDuct, and more. Also the name of the archetype is a call to something one might say if they were to go to court.

The Deck is comprised of 4 Main Deck monsters, and 3 Spells (1 each of normal, continous, and quick-play). Like most of the bird archetypes in yugioh I kept the Deck to be good at conducting multiple normal summons per turn. The four main deck monsters names are Ducktective, ParameDuct, ProseDucktor, and the Boss monster AdjuDucktator. The spells names don't have too much meaning except they are also puns. The normal spell is named "In a PreDucktament!!", the continuous spell "VerDuckt!!" and the Quick-Play spell is named "Code of ConDuckt?!" Each monster has a Normal Summon effect , and a return from banished effect as well as the effect "If your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your hand and banish 1 "Duckt" monster from your Deck; [effect] while the Main boss monster has it able to banish from field as well. The main weakness in the archetype is that 1) You cannot activate monster effects from the hand of monsters other than Duckt monsters the turn you use either effect, and their are only 4 duckt monsters which means it is hard to get alot of them into the hand for that effect. I wanted to make the archetype strong but have weaknesses so I want as much feedback to make this happen as possible. I don't have the art for the cards so I have just given the Text. Here they are:

Ducktective

Level 3 WATER Winged Beast/Effect 1200/1200

You can only use each of the following effects of "Ducktective" once per turn, and cannot activate monster effects from the hand, except for "Duckt" monsters the turn you activate any one of these effects. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Duckt" monster from your Deck to your hand, also banish the top card of your Deck. If your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card (from your hand) and 1 "Duckt" monster from your Deck; rearrange the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck. If you banish a "Duckt" monster, except for "Ducktective": You can discard 1 card; return this banished card to your hand.

ParameDuckt

Level 3 WATER Winged Beast/Effect 800/1500

You can only use each of the following effects of "ParameDuckt" once per turn, and cannot activate monster effects from the hand, except for "Duckt" monsters the turn you activate any one of these effects. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can discard 1 card; add 1 "Duckt" monster from your GY to your hand, and if you do, Normal Summon 1 "Duckt" monster. If your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card (from your hand) and 1 "Duckt" monster from your Deck; shuffle 1 card from your opponent's GY into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. If you banish a "Duckt" monster, except for "ParameDuckt": You can discard 1 card; return this banished card to your hand.

ProseDucktor

Level 3 WATER Winged Beast/Effect 1300/900

You can only use each of the following effects of "ProseDucktor" once per turn, and cannot activate monster effects from the hand, except for "Duckt" monsters the turn you activate any one of these effects. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish this card; add 1 "Duckt" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, banish 1 card from your GY. If your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card (from your hand) and 1 "Duckt" monster from your Deck; destroy 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls. If you banish a "Duckt" monster, except for "ProseDucktor": You can discard 1 card; return this banished card to your hand.

AdjuDucktator

Level 8 WATER Winged Beast/Effect 2500/2000

You can only use each of the following effects of "AdjuDucktator" once per turn, and cannot activate monster effects from the hand, except for "Duckt" monsters the turn you activate any one of these effects. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Duckt" card from your hand or field; banish the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if you do, add 1 banished "Duckt" monster to your hand. If your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card (from your hand or field) and 1 "Duckt" monster from your Deck; negate the effect, and if you do, shuffle it into the Deck.

In a PreDucktament!!

Normal Spell

You can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck; add 1 excavated "Duckt" card, then banish the other 2. If this card is banished by card effect: You can banish 1 card from your hand or GY; add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "In a PredDucktament" once per turn.

VerDuckt!!

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: You can banish 1 card from your hand; draw 1 card. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 “Duckt” monster, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) If this card is banished: You can return this card to the Deck; all monsters you control gain 500 ATK & DEF until the end of the turn. You can only control 1 "VerDuct!!"

Code of ConDuckt?!

Quick-Play Spell

You can banish 1 "Duckt" monster from your hand or field; Normal Summon 1 "Duckt" monster from your hand, and if you do, you can banish the top card of your Deck. If this card is banished: You can shuffle this card into the Deck; banish the top card of your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Code of ConDuckt?!" once per turn.

Again I hope you like the cards and I want to see how any of you would maybe change the archetype to balance it or maybe make any other suggestions about things!!