Floowandereez Support

FloowandereezPearrat.thumb.jpeg.a725c9920398d82e18ccb15de3b1cdc5.jpegFloowandereez & Pearrat

Level 1 FIRE Winged Beast/Effect 400/1400

If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it instead. You can only use each of the following effects of "Floowandereeze & Pearrat" once per turn, and cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate either effect. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish the top 3 cards of your Deck, then immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 Winged Beast monster. If a Winged Beast monster is Normal Summoned to your field while this card is banished: You can add this card to your hand.

FloowandereezKestrel.thumb.jpeg.41c67ecc293030be5ee917838b820748.jpegFloowandereez & Kestrel

Level 10 WIND Winged Beast/Effect 2600/1200

If this card is tribute summoned: You can set 1 "Floowandereez" Spell/Trap card from your GY to your field, then immediatley after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 monster. While you control this Tribute summoned card, change all face-up monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to Attack Position. If a monster you control is Tribute Summoned: You can make this card gain 200 ATK until the end of the turn.

I wanted to do the other remaining continents Asia, South America but I didn't know what to do for Asia so If you have any suggestions about a name change or anything else let me know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The banish effect on leaving the field provides nice protection, and the search effect when a Winged Beast is Normal Summoned helps maintain board presence. However, banishing the top 3 cards of your deck can be risky, potentially removing key combo pieces.

basket random

Edited by Haterind

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 10:28 AM, The2kGod Raah said:

FloowandereezPearrat.thumb.jpeg.a725c9920398d82e18ccb15de3b1cdc5.jpegFloowandereez & Pearrat

Level 1 FIRE Winged Beast/Effect 400/1400

If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it instead. You can only use each of the following effects of "Floowandereeze & Pearrat" once per turn, and cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate either effect. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish the top 3 cards of your Deck, then immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 Winged Beast monster. If a Winged Beast monster is Normal Summoned to your field while this card is banished: You can add this card to your hand.

FloowandereezKestrel.thumb.jpeg.41c67ecc293030be5ee917838b820748.jpegFloowandereez & Kestrel

Level 10 WIND Winged Beast/Effect 2600/1200

If this card is tribute summoned: You can set 1 "Floowandereez" Spell/Trap card from your GY to your field, then immediatley after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 monster. While you control this Tribute summoned card, change all face-up monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to Attack Position. If a monster you control is Tribute Summoned: You can make this card gain 200 ATK until the end of the turn.

I wanted to do the other remaining continents Asia, South America but I didn't know what to do for Asia so If you have any suggestions about a name change or anything else let me know.
I love them. A few days ago, I was thinking about whether I could pay someone to write my paper. I then searched about whether it was possible or not, and I found this https://academized.com/buy-college-papers-online website, where you can pay someone to write your college paper at an affordable price.

I love them.

Edited by NathanMartin
  • Thanks 1