Prank-Kids Are Plotting!

Edventure

Prank-Kids Mountain Mole 6* EARTH

Rock/Effect/Fusion
ATK 1000/DEF 2500

2 Prank-Kids Monsters
You may also fusion summon this card by sending 1 Prank-Kids monster from your hand or field and 1 face-up Spell/Trap card you control to the GY (this is treated as a fusion summon). (Quick Effect): you can tribute this card, add to your hand or return to the GY up to 2 of your banished Prank-kids cards. You can only special summon 1 "Prank-Kids Mountain Mole" per turn. If you would link summon a "Prank-Kids" link monster you can banish this card from your GY as one of the materials for its Link Summon. You can only use this effect of "Prank-Kids Mountain Mole" once per turn.

Prank-Kids Plot 
Spell/Quickplay 

Discard a card, Add 1 "Prank-Kids" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. If a card or effect is activated in response to the activation of a "Prank-Kids" Fusion or Link monsters effect, you can banish this card from your GY: negate the activation. You can only use each effect of "Prank-Kids Plot" once per turn. 

Edited by Edventure

7 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

I've had a blast playing prank-kids, so I love these ideas! Though... I worry the quickplay may be a little too powerful!

I added a different restriction to it so that its less generic and more for the protection of cards like Doodle-Doo who are very important for the deck to combo. This will allow you to protect against any negates to your most important cards.

• Like 1