Skull Servant support

KH911

Skull Servant has always been one of my favourite archetypes (petition to change "Skull Servant" to "Wight" on all cards) so I decided to make a couple cards that fill in what I think the archetype needs. Unfortunately I'm not an artist so all images are AI generated:

WightNight.thumb.jpeg.c0a96b59d2c8478a691ca0c3cfb729f9.jpeg

Wight Night

Field Spell

1. Once per turn: If "Skull Servant" or a monster that mentions it would be removed from the field: Dump 1 "Skull Servant" or a monster that mentions it.

2."Skull Servant" and monsters that mention it gain 200 ATK for each "Skull Servant" in your GY.

3. If this card leaves the field: Search 1 "Skull Servant" or a monster that mentions it.

WightFight.thumb.jpeg.dc35b4ada17aef3eab33c85fe23fcffe.jpeg

Wight Fight

Quick-play Spell

Activate only if you control "King of the Skull Servants". Immediately after this effect resolves: It becomes the battle phase, then your opponent can summon any monster from their hand, deck, extra deck, GY, or banishment ignoring it's summoning conditions; that monster battles your "King of the Skull Servants". For this battle, the battling monsters are unaffected by other card effects.

Wightbite.thumb.jpeg.927756e50cbf2fdd3612f9f7016a79fe.jpeg

Wightbite

Level 1 / Dark

Zombie / Effect

Effects 1 and 2 of this card's name can only be activated once per turn:

1. You can discard this card to Search 1 "Skull Servant" or a card that mentions it. 

2. If you control "King of the Skull Servant" (Quick effect): You can Revive this card, then target 1 opponent's monster; Negate its effects. 

3. This card's name becomes "Skull Servant" while in the GY.

ATK/ 100 DEF/ 100

• Like 3

I also like the Skull Servant archetype, and I support changing its name to Wight. Overall, I don't think the cards you've suggested are bad additions to the archetype, although here are some corrections to the structure and keywords. 

Wight Night

Field Spell

"Skull Servant" and monsters that mention it gain 200 ATK for each "Skull Servant" and "King of the Skull Servants" in your GY. Once per turn: If "Skull Servant" or a monster that mentions it would be removed from the field, you can send 1 "Skull Servant" or a monster that mentions it from your Deck to your GY instead. If this  face-up card leaves the field: You can add 1 "Skull Servant" or a monster that mentions it from your Deck to your hand.

Wight Fight

Quick-play Spell

If you control "King of the Skull Servants": Immediately after this effect resolves; It becomes the Battle Phase, then your opponent can Special Summon 1 monster from their hand, Deck, Extra Deck, GY, or banishment ignoring it's summoning conditions. That monster must battle your "King of the Skull Servants", but for that battle those monsters are unaffected by other card effects. You can only use 1 "Wight Fight" per turn.

Wightbite

Level 1 / Dark

Zombie / Effect

ATK/ 100 DEF/ 100

This card's name becomes "Skull Servant" while in the GY. You can only use each of the following effects of "Wightbite" once per turn.

● You can discard this card; Add 1 "Skull Servant" or a card that mentions it , except "Wightbite", from your Deck to yor Hand.

● If you control "King of the Skull Servant" and this card is in your GY (Quick effect): You can Special Summon this card, then you can negate the effects of 1 face-up monster your oponent control.

Overall, i will like more support for the "Wight" Archetype. I think that by lore the Wight Dog will be a good adition.

4 hours ago, Blai Barrachina Nebot said:

Overall, i will like more support for the "Wight" Archetype. I think that by lore the Wight Dog will be a good adition.

There are a few cards that show a skeleton dog with the Wights (TCBOO is one of them i believe) but it's not actually a monster yet so I decided to make it one.

As for the wording of the effects, the current way that effects are worded has alot of unnecessary fluff and is generally hard to read. So I like to use keywords and bullet points to make it easier to read (these aren't official cards so if you understand the effect it doesn't really matter).

6 hours ago, eseer said:

As a servant of the skullords, I can confirm it will only ever be used to get dumped into Baking.

I actually made it with the intention of searching the spells I made. Baking in hand is not so good that you'd use your only search for him, instead, most of the time you're going to be dumping Baking using other cards like Uni-zombie, Gozuki, etc.