Random Support for Dinowrestler that I hope will make the archetype better (Written)

Dinowrestler Pachasaur

Level 4

EARTH

Dinosaur/Effect

1800/0

If you control "World Dino Wrestling": You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned; You can add 1 "Evolution" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters, except "Dinowrestler" Monsters for the rest of the turn. If this card is targeted for the activation of an "Evolution" Spell/Trap while your opponent controls more monsters then you do; Draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Dinowrestler Pachasaur" once per turn.

Extreme Evolution

Normal Spell

Target 1 "Dinowrestler" you control; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher "Dinowrestler" from your hand or Deck with a different name, and if you do, that monster gains the ATK of the monster summoned by this effect. If this card is in the GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card and 1 "Dinowrestler" in your GY; Draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Extreme Evolution" per turn

World Dino Championship

Field Spell

This card's name becomes "World Dino Wrestling" While it is face-up on the field or in the GY. If a "Dinowrestler" monster you control battles an opponents monster; Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Battle Phase, also that monster's ATK is doubled during Damage Calculation only. Once per turn, you can return 1 "Dinowrestler" monster you control to your hand; Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the effects of "Dinowrestler" Monsters for the rest of the turn after this effect is activated, also this card cannot be destroyed or banished by card effects for the rest of the turn. You can only activate 1 "World Dino Championship" per turn

Dinowrestler Dynamonychus

Level 3

EARTH

Dinosaur/Effect

1200/0

If your opponent controls more monsters then you do and you control "World Dino Wrestling": You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then you can Special Summon Level 4 or lower "Dinowrestler" monsters from your hand, up to the difference. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except "Dinowrestler" monsters. If this card is used as material for the Link Summon of a "Dinowrestler" Monster: You can add "Dinowrestler" Monsters from your Deck to your hand, up to its Link Rating. You can only use each effect of "Dinowrestler Dynamonychus" once per turn.

• Like 1

I have always had a giant soft spot for Dinowrestlers, especially as an engine. So I clicked this immediately x3

These cards would make me transition from "I'll use a lil engine of dinowrestlers" to "I want to build a full Dinowrestler deck!"

That said, my only suggestion is give the last one fewer restrictions ^^