How viable would this card be in competitive Yu-Gi-Oh?

I have a character I use for D&D, an anthropomorphic opossum that is essentially cursed with immortality. The short of his story is that he was eventually turned mortal, ending his reign of terror. I decided to make a card around him. He was a powerful villain in the campaign. Let me know how viable this card would be in competitive Yu-Gi-Oh. Would he be busted? Is he underpowered? Let me know.

Master Zenecho
Dark Attribute
5 Stars
[Zombie]
ATK/2000 DEF/0

Effect: This card cannot change its battle position and cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If this card leaves the field, you can Special Summon it to your field or add it to your hand. If this card's Attribute is changed, your opponent wins the Duel.

Effect: This card cannot change its battle position and cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. You can only control 1 "Master Zenecho". Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, or if this card is in your Graveyard, you can add it to your hand instead. If this card's Attribute is changed, your opponent wins the Duel.

Master Zenecho Card.png

Edited by Koko Possum
New card edit
  • Like 1

I would strongly recommend a hard once per turn on its self-summon effect. Otherwise, you can use him over-and-over for the same task. (Tribute for cannon soldier, burn 500, revive, tribute, burn, revive, tribute, burn, etc) You can also use it to Link-climb and so on. So maybe just once a turn ^^

Its last effect is SO creative :D

Type and attribute are good, but what it does isn't really going to be much help for most Zombie strategies.  As a free body it certainly has utility, but it's a do-nothing card on the field.  That downside that gives your opponent a free win probably won't come up, but in some cases it may be enough to make you not want to run it.  It's definitely not the worst card and might see some niche usage, but certainly not in every deck or even every Dark or Zombie deck.  

15 hours ago, Rongaulius said:

Type and attribute are good, but what it does isn't really going to be much help for most Zombie strategies.  As a free body it certainly has utility, but it's a do-nothing card on the field.  That downside that gives your opponent a free win probably won't come up, but in some cases it may be enough to make you not want to run it.  It's definitely not the worst card and might see some niche usage, but certainly not in every deck or even every Dark or Zombie deck.  

Plus, this card is not that good against banishing decks
I am only adding on to this

22 hours ago, Rongaulius said:

What about giving the card to your opponent and then activating the attribute condition? Cards like Creature Swap, Shien's Spy, or Mystic Box can give the card to your opponent. Then you change it's attribute using cards like DNA Transplant, DNA Surgery, or Scroll of Bewitchment.

1 hour ago, Koko Possum said:

What about giving the card to your opponent and then activating the attribute condition? Cards like Creature Swap, Shien's Spy, or Mystic Box can give the card to your opponent. Then you change it's attribute using cards like DNA Transplant, DNA Surgery, or Scroll of Bewitchment.

Possible? Yes.  Likely to resolve?  Not in a competitive environment.  At least not more than once.