GAME: Guess what is wrong with the Card.

Here is how the game works. I will post a Custom Yugioh card and you tell me what is wrong with it. Maybe there is no defense, or ATK, or the wording is wrong. Anything that is wrong with the card is available. This game will get progressively harder as time goes on. I will post one card and whoever answers correctly first will gain a point (their may be more than 1 problem with a card so you can gain points per problem with the card) and the next card will be submitted. Whoever has the most points by the end of 15 Cards will win the challenge. Here is an Example of a custom card that something is wrong with it.

RoutineFiendSuppersReady.thumb.jpeg.5cdd15198d151e8f95caf2c6e0ace1b5.jpegThe thing that is wrong with this card is that their is no picture, and that after the words "destroyed by battle or card effect:" ":" shouldn't be there since its a would and not a when. Any formatting errors like the the continous logo being under the D or other errors that are due to the card creator itself will not be counted.

Ok now that you know the rules I wish you the best of Luck, here is the First card:

AzumatheWaterDragonWarrior.thumb.jpeg.bd705167e8ce8644386db4ff86c3b069.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

"opponents main phase" is missing an apostrophe. "Everytime" should be split into two words, since it by itself is not a word.

And I think a real one would say "You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn."

Am I onto something? :D

Yes that is 3 points so far, there is 1 more

• 3 weeks later...

So what I can see is this.
Opponents main phase: Should be Opponent's Main Phase.
HOPT should be on ALL effects of the card.
Every time should be kept as 2 words.

The one more thing I see.
Is this:

The HOPT should be on BOTH effects and appear only once.