Fruhling Arknights

FruhlingArknights.thumb.jpeg.1a73c1cbcf0cfb9f569b1d2998239ab1.jpeg

Fruhling Arknights [EARTH]

Lv 5/Fairy/Effect

ATK/2200  DEF/2500

You can discard 1 EARTH monster from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is in your GY, you can tribute 1 monster; add this card and 1 other EARTH monster from your GY to your hand. You can only used each effect of "Fruhling Arknights" once per turn.

Hey, when I was reading the effect, I noticed how it said "you can tribute 1 monster; add this card and 1 other EARTH monster from your GY to your hand" now this is good but if the monster that you tribute is something like niburu then you can get both cards back without anything else happening. I think this card needs an "Except the card that was tributed"

• Thanks 1

I think the ATK is too high for level 7 monster with easily summoned.

Benu the Immortal Crystal Phoenix [EARTH]

Lv 7/Winged-Beast/Effect

ATK/2500  DEF/2700

You can discard this card, then Special Summon 1 "Immortal Crystal" monster from your Deck or hand, except "Benu the Immortal Crystal Phoenix". During your opponent End Phase, you can return 1 monster you control to the hand; Special Summon this card from your GY. You can only used each effect of "Benu the Immortal Crystal Phoenix" once per turn. 

• Like 1