My first Card :)

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

I'm struggling to understand its effect x3 Could you maybe phrase it another way?

I will say, a level 3 monster with 2500 ATK is unprecedented.

Alright! 
1-So the first effect is that this card can target 2 monsters (this means that this card can attack 2 monsters at the same time) but the ATK and DEF will be lower (bc it would be op) also the ATK and DEF are the same when attacking the 2 monsters (meaning that those 2 monsters must have at least 2500 ATK / 2000 DEF to survive, altough when a monster defeats ellie it will survive but the other one wont survive if its ATK/DEF isnt higher than Ellie's) 
2-The second effect can only be used when this card is in defense position it can be unable to be destroyed when you use any trap or spell card effect, but this specific effect can only be used 4 times in the duel
I hope i explained it in the best way posible, im new in yugioh, so im learning how to make consistent cards specially because im planning to do an archetype/card collection, also your original card-game series looks very cool :D

Edited by Marti Linares
  • Like 1

That is much much clearer, thank you! Seems like it would be a very useful card for both offense and defense. While no normal-summonable monster is quite as strong as Ellie, I don't think it would be an unfair card.

Can she attack if the opponent has only one monster?

And thank you for the kind words!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

That is much much clearer, thank you! Seems like it would be a very useful card for both offense and defense. While no normal-summonable monster is quite as strong as Ellie, I don't think it would be an unfair card.

Can she attack if the opponent has only one monster?

And thank you for the kind words!

you are welcome :), also She can attack even if the opponent has only one monster, obviusly with her normal stats (2500 ATK/2000 DEF), tbh im very happy that i made my first card, i will upload my next cards for my collection/archetype soon!
edit: also fun fact, she is 70ft tall, thats why i wanted her to be a bit powerful :)

Edited by Marti Linares