Infamous YugiohGod Custom card scripts for EdoPro

Ok so I have scripted cards from "Infamous Yu-Gi-OhGod" on their custom arhcetype, 4 of 7 of them and would like to give you the ability to use them as well. I personally think these cards are too overpowered however here they are. These are for EdoPro. If you want to learn how to add them to the game you can look it up there are many youtube tutorials. 

Below are the cards they has made.

Attached to this is the custom cards for EdoPro. If anyone else has custom cards they want me to script for them for EdoPro, I can do so as long as the following criteria are met

1) They are realistic custom cards (not like this one): Interesting cards that are balanced

2)Due to timing and I am in college I cant do too many so I think about 9 for an archetype and 4 if they are not of an archetype is easier for me.

3) The PCST is accurate and well written. I can't really make cards if the PSCT is not perfect. Its fine to have gramatical mistakes or capitilization errors, but when the text doesnt make sense it is hard to put into the game.

That is all enjoy the cards :) (PS) If you are downloading from someone on the internet make sure that you are not downloading virus's. Just because mine isnt a virus doesn't mean people on here wont put out virus's. Make sure you are safe and not to run any exe files. Cheers

ImmortalsCardScriptsAndData.zip

Forgot to mention if you need help with the custom cards, you can also direct message me, or message me in this post.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

You are so cool, not only to have this power but to use it to help people in this way. Are you studying Comp Sci?

No I am an electrical engineering student. If I was comp sci I probably wouldn't do this since I would be coding alot, but I do like to code. (PS: Electrical Engineering is better than CS lol)

6 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

I can do the fiendsmith for 2 reasons. There is already a setcode for the fiendsmith archetype which makes things a little easier, plus I have always been a Magical Musketeer fan, and 2 I like the art better. Time is a big issue as well but I can do the fiendsmith cards, shouldnt be a problem. Ill let you know if I have any questions about effects and PCST

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

That makes sense! Electrical Engineering is incredibly tough. From what I understand, Aerospace engineers say Electrical is the hardest (most respectable), and Electrical engineers say the same about Aerospace. In either case, they're both tier 1

Are you in college as well, what are you studying?

42 minutes ago, The2kGod Raah said:

I can do the fiendsmith for 2 reasons. There is already a setcode for the fiendsmith archetype which makes things a little easier, plus I have always been a Magical Musketeer fan, and 2 I like the art better. Time is a big issue as well but I can do the fiendsmith cards, shouldnt be a problem. Ill let you know if I have any questions about effects and PCST

:)

I try it to opened .lua file, and then I'm not have idea what can I do next.. 😨

1 minute ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

I try it to opened .lua file, and then I'm not have idea what can I do next.. 😨

I don't know what you mean, you shouldnt be opening the stuff I give you just placing it in -- if you are talking about the custom cards

If your talking about coding -- The scripts are all in LUA which is a programing Language which is kind of like Python

Btw I have also finished converting the text to TCG Let me know if they are not what you want.

"The Fiendsmith" + 3 LIGHT Fiend monsters
All monster your opponent control lose 500 ATK for each total Link Rating of the Link Monsters equipped to this card as Equip Cards. You can only use each of the following effects of "Legendary Fiendsmith Lu King" once per turn. Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 LIGHT Fiend monster from your GY into the Deck or Extra Deck, then target 1 card on the field; banish it face-down. If this card is sent to the GY: You can shuffle 2 other LIGHT Fiend monster from your GY into the Deck or Extra Deck; return all cards your opponent controls to the hand.

You can only use each of the following effects of "Fiendsmith Electra" once per turn. If this card Normal or Special Summon: You can activate this effect; take 1 "Fiendsmith" card, except for "Fiendsmith Electra" and either add it to your hand, or send it to the GY. If this card from the GY is shuffled into the Deck: You can Special Summon up to 2 “Fiendsmith Token” (Fiend/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0), also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Fiend monsters.

You can only use each of the following effects of "Fiendsmith Merlitha" once per turn. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can tribute this face-up card you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. If this card from the GY is shuffled into the Deck: You can add 1 "Fiendsmith" monster, except for "Fiendsmith Merlitha" from your Deck to your hand.

2+ LIGHT Fiend monsters
You can only use each of the following effects of "The Fiendsmith Andromeda" once per turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Fiendsmith" monster in your GY, except "The Fiendsmith Andromeda"; Special Summon it to a zone this card point to. You can target 1 non-Link LIGHT Fiend monster you control; equip this card from your field or GY to that monster as an Equip Spell with this effect. 
● The equipped monster gains 700 ATK, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

You can only use each the following effects of "Fiendsmith Djimoon" once per turn. If you control LIGHT Fiend monster, except "Fiendsmith Djimoon", you can target 1 card your opponent control; send that card to the GY, then Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card from the GY is shuffled into the Deck: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fiend monster from your GY, except "Fiendsmith Djimoon". You cannot Special Summon a monster the turn you activate this effect, except for LIGHT Fiend monster.

I will also let you know if the program is able to track when shuffled into the Deck, since that might be considered under private information as monsters can't activate effects in the Deck, however with the correct wording it might be abke to activate if it said If this card would be shuffled into the Deck, then it would activate outside of the Deck. Ill let you know and if that's the case Ill see if you want to change it

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Hmm maybe, idk.

Perfect

Ok I just finished up the cards. I have made some changes however to some of the text. These are the new texts for the cards.

"The Fiendsmith" + 3 LIGHT Fiend monsters
All monster your opponent control lose 500 ATK for each total Link Rating of the Link Monsters equipped to this card as Equip Cards. You can only use each of the following effects of "Legendary Fiendsmith Lu King" once per turn. Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 LIGHT Fiend monster from your GY into the Deck or Extra Deck, then target 1 card on the field; banish it face-down. If this card is sent to the GY: You can shuffle 2 other LIGHT Fiend monster from your GY into the Deck or Extra Deck; return all cards your opponent controls to the hand.

You can only use each of the following effects of "Fiendsmith Electra" once per turn. If this card Normal or Special Summon: You can take 1 "Fiendsmith" card, except for "Fiendsmith Electra" from your Deck, and either add it to your hand or send it to the GY. If this card is shuffled from the GY into the Deck: You can Special Summon 2 “Fiendsmith Token” (Fiend/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0), also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Fiend monsters.

You can only use each of the following effects of "Fiendsmith Merlitha" once per turn. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. If this card is shuffled from the GY into the Deck: You can add 1 "Fiendsmith" monster except for "Fiendsmith Merlitha" from your Deck to your hand.

2+ LIGHT Fiend monsters
You can only use each of the following effects of "The Fiendsmith Andromeda" once per turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Fiendsmith" monster in your GY, except "The Fiendsmith Andromeda"; Special Summon it to a zone this card points to. You can target 1 non-Link LIGHT Fiend monster you control; equip this card from your field or GY to that monster as an Equip Spell with this effect. 
● The equipped monster gains 700 ATK, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

You can only use each the following effects of "Fiendsmith Djimoon" once per turn. If you control LIGHT Fiend monster, except "Fiendsmith Djimoon", you can target 1 card your opponent controls; send that card to the GY, then Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card from the GY is shuffled into the Deck: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fiend monster from your GY, except "Fiendsmith Djimoon". You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except LIGHT Fiend monsters.

Also, if you want these cards balanced, I have some suggestions. These cards are really good, but the only card that is a problem and makes it not fair or balanced is the fusion. This archetype can put up loads of link material as well as have some nice interactions with the opponent. However, the Big Fusion monster's Lose ATK is sometimes too much. 500 is alot, and most of the time you are able to Attach up to Link 5 meaning each monster the opponent controls loses 2500 ATK, and not only that but with a full board of link material. If you are going to keep it, which is fine, I would suggest getting rid of the leaving the field effect. It is just a little too strong, I would maybe suggest maybe instead of returning all monsters on the field to the hand, maybe Special Summoning itself after shuffling back, That is probably all the balancing these cards need, at least what I can see. But there is a 1 card combo you can do to get to a 6 card negate + but I think the power is comparitable to the Decks in the fomrat right now. 

Once you get back to me I can send you what you need :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The2kGod Raah said:

All monster your opponent control lose 500 ATK for each total Link Rating of the Link Monsters equipped to this card as Equip Cards.

I think this effect is quite balanced, because it requires a process to strengthen the effect. Unlike "The Wicked Dreadroot" which would halve any ATK/DEF of monsters or also "Slifer", which would instantly reduce 2000 ATK of monsters when summoned. Maybe a slight nerf to the ATK of this card, or an ATK reduction effect. But considering that this card is a Boss monster which requires 4 monsters to summon it, I think this is quite balanced.

3 hours ago, The2kGod Raah said:

If this card is sent to the GY: You can shuffle 2 other LIGHT Fiend monster from your GY into the Deck or Extra Deck; return all cards your opponent controls to the hand.

But yeah, when I'm read again, I think "return all card your opponent control" is too much 😅 Maybe something like "Look at your opponent Extra Deck, then banish 2 random card from it", OR "Destroy all Spell/Trap your opponent control", OR "Inflict equal to half it's Original ATK" (Sounds like "Fiendsmith Lacrimosa"). Special Summon itself maybe look so good too, feels like a immortal.

Great

11 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

I think this effect is quite balanced, because it requires a process to strengthen the effect. Unlike "The Wicked Dreadroot" which would halve any ATK/DEF of monsters or also "Slifer", which would instantly reduce 2000 ATK of monsters when summoned. Maybe a slight nerf to the ATK of this card, or an ATK reduction effect. But considering that this card is a Boss monster which requires 4 monsters to summon it, I think this is quite balanced.

But yeah, when I'm read again, I think "return all card your opponent control" is too much 😅 Maybe something like "Look at your opponent Extra Deck, then banish 2 random card from it", OR "Destroy all Spell/Trap your opponent control", OR "Inflict equal to half it's Original ATK" (Sounds like "Fiendsmith Lacrimosa"). Special Summon itself maybe look so good too, feels like a immortal.

Great

You could also make it sent to the GY by card effect. In any case Ill send over the card scripts the way they are now. You can test and see how it goes :)

YumaKaibaCustomCardScriptsandData.zip

These are the scripts for the cards. I will probably make a whole post about it, maybe other people want to use :) Hope you enjoy the cards

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The2kGod Raah said:

You could also make it sent to the GY by card effect. In any case Ill send over the card scripts the way they are now. You can test and see how it goes :)

YumaKaibaCustomCardScriptsandData.zip 94.35 kB · 0 downloads

These are the scripts for the cards. I will probably make a whole post about it, maybe other people want to use :) Hope you enjoy the cards

Ok OK omg thank u, let's try it...

2 minutes ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Ok OK omg thank u, let's try it...

Yeah if something doesn't work let me know. Testing the logic of the cards is harder than scripting, because there are so many interactions within the game that might change what it would do in paper. If you play master duel, they change the logic all the time on cards, every notice where they are like this card interacts weirdly with this card lol

Just now, The2kGod Raah said:

Yeah if something doesn't work let me know. Testing the logic of the cards is harder than scripting, because there are so many interactions within the game that might change what it would do in paper. If you play master duel, they change the logic all the time on cards, every notice where they are like this card interacts weirdly with this card lol

Oh also, if you need help installing and stuff like that you can direct meesage me and I can give you my discord where I can show you the steps

15 minutes ago, The2kGod Raah said:

Oh also, if you need help installing and stuff like that you can direct meesage me and I can give you my discord where I can show you the steps

Perfectly Working,...

Screenshot_2024-03-22-22-28-40-244_io.github.edo9300.edopro.thumb.jpg.38fa5bb7665b4598833778ceb85f01a4.jpg

Damn, i can't believe it. OTK. Fiendsmith + Fabled Deck

Good work dude 💯

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Perfectly Working,...

Screenshot_2024-03-22-22-28-40-244_io.github.edo9300.edopro.thumb.jpg.38fa5bb7665b4598833778ceb85f01a4.jpg

Damn, i can't believe it. OTK. Fiendsmith + Fabled Deck

Good work dude 💯

Glad you are having fun, if you want to play with friends, unfortunately it has to be LAN, and they need the cards. EdoPro doesn't allow you to use them online.

Edited by The2kGod Raah
Change of text
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

I just found out about this. Maybe, because custom card is so random.

Well, I think its due to the servers not having your specific custom cards since the location for cards on the online platform are in a different location that is privatated to us, rather than the public information that is LAN, AI, and the game itself.