A Fusion monster for Lair of Darkness deck

Bonus a link Monster

Angkrass, Great Corruptor of the Lair.jpeg

Kalirn, the Wicked Warden.jpeg

So I will post the description of the fusion monster here:

"Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair" + 1 card on the field
You can special summon this card by sending the above cards from either side of the field/ or your hand to the GY, but if you summon this way: This card loses 1000 ATK/DEF, shuffle this card to the deck when it leaves the field. When this card leaves the field: special summon 1  "Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair" that is Banished or in your GY. (Quick Effect): You can tribute 1 monster on the field to apply 1 of these effects  (but you cannot use that same effect of "Angkrass, Great Terror of the Lair" again this turn).
● Your opponent shuffled 2 cards from their hand and/or field to the deck, then drew 1 card.
● Send 1 trap card to GY, this effect becomes that Trap's effect when that card is activated.

Okay, This is the card when I fix the effect:

AngkrassGreatCorruptoroftheLair.thumb.jpeg.a1a0cb2dc873d550bde4da3f7130355a.jpeg

the effect become like this:

You can special summon this card by sending the above cards from either side of the field/ or your hand to the GY, but if you summon this way: This card loses 1000 ATK/DEF, shuffle this card to the deck when it leaves the field. When this card is Shuffled to the Extra Deck: special summon 1  "Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair" that is Banished or in your GY. (Quick Effect): You can tribute 1 monster on the field to apply 1 of these effects  (but you cannot use that same effect of "Angkrass, Great Terror of the Lair" again this turn).
● Your opponent shuffled 2 cards from their hand and/or field to the deck, then drew 1 card.
● Send 1 trap card to GY, this effect becomes that Trap's effect when that card is activated.

Edited by Nocromontodos

2 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

My eyesight is too poor to read the fusion, but that Link is insanely strong xD I can think of many many decks that would turbo it out as quickly as possible. Cool card ^^

Here you are:

You can special summon this card by sending the above cards from either side of the field/ or your hand to the GY, but if you summon this way: This card loses 1000 ATK/DEF, shuffle this card to the deck when it leaves the field. When this card leaves the field: special summon 1  "Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair" that is Banished or in your GY. (Quick Effect): You can tribute 1 monster on the field to apply 1 of these effects  (but you cannot use that same effect of "Angkrass, Great Terror of the Lair" again this turn).

1 minute ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

Okay, cool! Just one thing to be aware of. In Yugioh a card cannot activate its effect from the deck or extra deck. So after it shuffles itself into the deck... I don't think it'll be able to use its summon effect. Just so you know ^^

So it is weird but A main deck monster can activate its effect when shuffled into the Deck, but an extra deck monster cannot. Now this might be different based on the rulset of the game maybe, because I remember it being that way, and then there was a set of cards that special summoned themselves from the Deck. Just to add though the PSCT is pretty rough on this one, could be a language diff if you are translating from a different language. (Not that I am saying it is.)

1 minute ago, The2kGod Raah said:

So it is weird but A main deck monster can activate its effect when shuffled into the Deck, but an extra deck monster cannot. Now this might be different based on the rulset of the game maybe, because I remember it being that way, and then there was a set of cards that special summoned themselves from the Deck. Just to add though the PSCT is pretty rough on this one, could be a language diff if you are translating from a different language. (Not that I am saying it is.)

I am referring to the familiar possessed cards

Oh :c I've had it explained to me that a summoning condition can "activate" from the deck, but an actual effect could not. For example, I know for a fact that if I use Knightmare Unicorn to spin my opponent's Eternal Soul into the deck, it will not activate and destroy their monsters.

I think extra deck monsters used to be able to activate, like if you compulse Absolute Zero, but I heard that they changed that.

Ok I have found something on it. Monster effects cannot be activated in the Deck, unless they specifically say on the card. This is according to the Yugioh Wiki, so the validity might not be the best lol. You are also right though in saying that extra deck monsters used to be able to activate effects even though they were spinned. So what I get by this is that if a card says "If this card leaves the field by card effect: " then it cannot activate its effect however, If a card says "If this card is Shuffled into the Deck: " it can.

1 minute ago, The2kGod Raah said:

Ok I have found something on it. Monster effects cannot be activated in the Deck, unless they specifically say on the card. This is according to the Yugioh Wiki, so the validity might not be the best lol. You are also right though in saying that extra deck monsters used to be able to activate effects even though they were spinned. So what I get by this is that if a card says "If this card leaves the field by card effect: " then it cannot activate its effect however, If a card says "If this card is Shuffled into the Deck: " it can.

There are of my knowledge 2 monsters that have an ability when shuffled into the Deck, Elemental HERO Storm Neos, and Elemental HERO Magma Neos. I could also be wrong entirely and maybe it is just Extra Deck monsters

18 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

Okay, cool! Just one thing to be aware of. In Yugioh a card cannot activate its effect from the deck or extra deck. So after it shuffles itself into the deck... I don't think it'll be able to use its summon effect. Just so you know ^^

Oh, thanks for telling me that. I will change the effect to "When this card is Shuffled to the Extra Deck".