Yuma Kaiba Custom Card scripts for EdoPro (Fiendsmith)

Ok so I have scripted cards from "Yuma Kaiba on their custom cards for the Fiendsmith Archetype and would like to give you the ability to use them as well. I think these cards would be a great addition to the Fiendsmith archetype and are pretty well balanced except for the boss monster who is a little too good, but other than that they are great.

Below are the cards they has made.

Attached to this is the custom cards for EdoPro. If anyone else has custom cards they want me to script for them for EdoPro, I can do so as long as the following criteria are met

1) They are realistic custom cards (not like this one): Interesting cards that are balanced

2)Due to timing and I am in college I cant do too many so I think about 9 for an archetype and 4 if they are not of an archetype is easier for me.

3) The PCST is accurate and well written. I can't really make cards if the PSCT is not perfect. Its fine to have gramatical mistakes or capitilization errors, but when the text doesnt make sense it is hard to put into the game.

That is all enjoy the cardsĀ :) (PS) If you are downloading from someone on the internet make sure that you are not downloading virus's. Just because mine isnt a virus doesn't mean people on here wont put out virus's. Make sure you are safe and not to run any exe files. Cheers

YumaKaibaCustomCardScriptsandData.zip

If you need help with the custom cards, you can also direct message me, or message me in this post.

• Thanks 1