"Autelonium" Flip Synchro Archetype

From the Heavens above or.... below?, the Zodiac has chosen individuals who have great might and can be fine-tuned. They do not reveal themselves unless they want to, and staring at them for too long can cause someone to go mad. 

Introducing: "Autelonium"

Autelonium is a Synchro Flip Combo Archetype I made relatively recently. It is supposed to be on par with "modern" Yu-Gi-Oh! power levels, but unfortunately would not survive in this Snake-Eye meta. 
The arts are from Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. They were PNGs that were overlayed onto a background of the Zodiac in a spiral. As fitting. However, the names and the playstyle do not match that of the actual monsters from the games. 
Autelonium revolves around using your Flip monsters to facilitate your Tuners and vice versa, in order to extend with Synchro Plays. In the meanwhile, they steal cards from the top of the opponent's Deck to Summon "Autelonium Mojiyya", to Synchro Summon using them, or to feed into the Tuner's other effects where they can tribute a card you control owned by the opponent to do something. 
Autelonium as a deck uses most of the cards for their engine (Except "Autelonium Siaseyeh" for now), and side decks "Autelonium Covenant"

image.thumb.png.2528c3956f867300a7cfbdbb382fcf34.png
"Autelonium Lahash" is your main combo enabler. He does not take up the Normal Summon and he is the card most susceptible to hand traps. He is the best card in the deck, bar none. (run 3)
(Might edit him to be able to Pendulum Summon "Autelonium" monsters in face-down Defense Position while this card is in the Pendulum Zone.)
image.thumb.png.3971cd59c4a2b909514c3fcf71d26034.png
 "Autelonium Shelek" is a very important piece of the Deck because he is normally summoned off of Lahash's Flip Effect, (As you cannot Synchro Summon the "Autelonium" Synchro Monsters unless you have a card you control owned by the opponent, which none of the other tuners can do upon Special Summon. If you do not have access to "Autelonium Lahash", this card can also combo well with other "Autelonium" monsters to start your plays. (run 2-3 based on preference)
image.thumb.png.e28ce987680755394ff81142091e3444.png
"Autelonium Ondekai" is very important for the game as well, as he is the only card in the archetype that can search the "Autelonium" Spell/Traps. He does brick sometimes, but if you discard him for "Autelonium Lahash" or you Summon him with "Autelonium Jorssad", you should be fine. His Flip effect does come up sometimes for the extra card as you can fish for their generic cards, but he is mainly used for his level for Synchro Summoning as well as his effect when used as Synchro Material. (run 2-3 based on preference)
image.thumb.png.98ce8d1cbc06a0188d0331ad82cabcc0.png
"Autelonium Jorssad" is your Normal Summon. He is searchable off of "Autelonium Lahash" when Lahash is used as Synchro Material. Jorssad can unbrick your hand if you Normal Summon him and Special Summon "Autelonium Ondekai". He is your main combo enabler after you resolve "Autelonium Lahash". (run 3)
image.thumb.png.8aaa206b4ebcd1fcc42c8cfd01f79654.png
"Autelonium Siaseyeh" is by far the weakest "Autelonium" card. I am thinking of reimagining him by changing his flip effect to add a Flip monster instead of Special Summoning a Flip monster. He can sometimes be useful if you open him, Jorssad, and Shelek together, but whenever I draw him, I would rather just have a generic hand trap or board breaker instead. I would also never search for him because the other names are just way better. (run 0 for now. If he is changed to add a FLip instead of Summoning a Flip, run 1)
image.thumb.png.b270edb47617ec6574a8b671ce4fa6d4.png
"Autelonium Malaha" is an excellent extender. Not only is she able to extend if you Special Summon an "Autelonium" in the face-up position but also any face-down from the Extra Deck, but she can get the top card from the opponent, and tribute a card you control owned by the opponent to draw a card. However, she bricks more than any other "Autelonium" monster besides "Autelonium Siaseyeh" because she does not work well in tandem with "Autelonium Jorssad". (run 2)
image.thumb.png.a78f67e0baf7e89f8d4e96a71f458a7f.png
"Autelonium Blessing" is the archetype's ROTA. It can get a card from the top of the opponent's Deck if you already have one or a Synchro Monster. It can also allow you to use the monsters you steal from the top of the opponent's Deck as Tuners for your Synchro Summons. It is searchable from "Autelonium Ondekai". (run 3)
image.thumb.png.fd2c3b585eb5bdacd57d1bc26bc56305.png
"Autelonium Uprising" is a pseudo-Tri-Brigade Revolt. It can facilitate Synchro plays even more and if you use "Autelonium Ondekai" or "Autelonium Lahash" on the opponent's turn, you can add either an "Autelonium" Spell/Trap or "Autelonium" Tuner from your Deck to your hand. It can Synchro Summon an interruption. However, this card bricks very hard. You want to search it off of "Autelonium Ondekai" to extend your combo. (run 1)
image.thumb.png.9a45673beeebe7355379c949fb4e01cb.png
"Autelonium Covenant" is their searchable Trap card. It helps with combatting archetypes that like their graveyard setup and is a good interruption akin to D.D. Crow. In a grind game, it can also help take Spell/Traps from the graveyard that you stole but used for your "Autelonium" monster effects or for a Synchro Summon. Lastly, it has a niche ATK boost that might come up if you are struggling to beat over a specific monster. 
image.thumb.png.bf36f7382bd21a80445f9472815f64ce.png
"Autelonium Sartaireh" is their Level 5 Synchro Monster. The best play with him is by using "Autelonium Malaha" and "Autelonium Lahash". You could use this guy's effect to Special Summon "Autelonium Jorssad" from the graveyard to Synchro Summon "Adamancipator Dragite". Or you could Special Summon "Autelonium Jorssad" while you have "Autelonium Sahuoria" on board to Synchro Summon Baronne de Fleur. Lastly, you could use this card's effect to Special Summon "Autelonium Shelek" from the Extra Deck, allowing for a Synchro 9. He has a lingering floodgate effect that might come up, but more than likely won't and can be played around. (run 1)
image.thumb.png.4413383312fda17264eb2c0a1fe2792b.png
 "Autelonium Malaha" is best when Synchro Summoned on the opponent's turn with "Autelonium Uprising" because you would likely summon "Autelonium Alejanres" first. It's a very good disruption piece and can steal a top card since it's a Tuner. (run 1)
image.thumb.png.1c4fa4ea2a201cd15f736318e5c2a1ed.png
 "Autelonium Alejanres" is the best "Autelonium" Synchro Monster. It has an amazing disruption effect. It is the easiest Level to Synchro Summon and it has a recovery effect. If you use "Autelonium Uprising" to Synchro Summon this card, and then use this card's effect to add back the "Autelonium Uprising" for the next turn, that is an amazing play. (run 2)
image.thumb.png.5411e29c4775b1f88a9e272b8f3e8059.png
"Autelonium Sahuoria" is the first Synchro Monster that you tend to Synchro Summon in your combo lines. Lahash (3) + Shelek (4) makes this card. It skips the opponent's Main Phase 2 which is amazing since you no longer lose to Evenly Matched but it can also extend by Special Summoning a Flip monster back. Siaseyeh + Shelek tend to end on a Baronne de Fleur + the Flip monster you decide to Special back off of Sahuoria. This card is amazing. (run 2).
image.thumb.png.0bf37bb4e05cb60a758f907bacdd5ff9.png
 "Autelonium Khisasmaa" is the Synchro Monster you Special Summon off of "Autelonium Jorssad" Special Summoning "Autelonium Ondekai". His interruption is the best in the deck but he does need a cost, which comes up. His protection is amazing as a lot of decks tend to not be able to get over monsters with non-targeting non-destruction removal. However, if the opponent has Dark Ruler no More or Forbidden Droplet, you just kinda have to take it with stride. He's amazing. (run 2)
image.thumb.png.f86bcd301f369fe783d8ca5d0f99ad33.png
 "Autelonium Mojiyya" is hard to read. I know lol. However, I wanted him to be able to be Synchro Summoned using 3 monsters with relative ease, but also be able to be cheated by Tributing 3 cards you control that the opponent owns and any "Autelonium" Synchro Monster. He is an Omni negate with the same cost as "Autelonium Khisasmaa" and can protect other "Autelonium" monsters from specific destruction by a card effect. He is relatively easy to get out if your combo lines go well. (run 1)

That is all. All these cards are approved within the Extinction Unleashed custom card discord server that I am a part of. (2400 members) So if I say I might change a card, it would take a long time because there is indeed an approval process.
The only cards I am thinking of changing at this time are "Autelonium Lahash" to be able to Pendulum Summon "Autelonium" monsters in face-down Defense Position, and "Autelonium Siaseyeh"'s Flip effect to add an "Autelonium" flip monster instead of Special Summoning one. 

Please leave me your thoughts, comments, concerns, and anything else you might want to say about my archetype! Thank you!

Edited by Nicholas Mino
Redid it.
  • Like 1